Filter by: Review Score. Dispatcher said higher price since no cars were available at JFK (sic car in 5-7 minutes), then said only luxury car rate (sic Toyota Avalon). - Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 1.214 Bewertungen von Reisenden, 18 authentische Reisefotos und Top Angebote für New York City, NY. I used Carmel to get to the airport on 7/**/13. Was quoted (phone) price of $52 from JFK to Manhattan, car in 5-7 minutes. I emailed customer service on 7/** requesting $13 be refunded. 170 Reviews of Napleton Hyundai of Carmel - Hyundai, Service Center Car Dealer Reviews & Helpful Consumer Information about this Hyundai, Service Center dealership written by real people like you. Dear John, We appriciate you taking your time to write these comments in regards to our service. Book your tickets online for Carmel Car & Limousine Service, New York City: See 1,216 reviews, articles, and 18 photos of Carmel Car & Limousine Service, ranked No.131 on … I prepaid $159.50 which included the tip for the driver. Learn about Carmel Motors in Indianapolis, IN. The ride is safe, fun, and rewarding (yes, rewarding). Find car services in Carmel, IN on Yellowbook. Most importantly, their cars are clean and modern and the drivers are courteous, friendly and helpful. Vi har brukt Carmel Car Service i mange år og anbefaler dem på det sterkeste. Response from Departure66726351517, Manager at Carmel Car & Limousine Service Responded 18 Mar 2020 Dear Sunshi, We appreciate your excellent review, as well as the fact that you took your time to write these nice comments. Called Dispatcher. Antwoord van Departure66726351517, Manager bij Carmel Car & Limousine Service. “Rides, and Car Cash, and Points, and Perks, oh my!”. My friends tell me to check out Carmel Car Service. I booked a car service with Carmel Limo to be picked up in Everett WA on 1/**/20. Gereageerd op 30 jul. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Car Wash in Carmel, IN. Dato for opplevelse: september 2019. Carmel's Limo service is professional, on time {I catch very early flights} and I do not have to worry about being late. Find Garage Services near Carmel, Caernarfon, get reviews, directions and opening hours. 8 new reviews for Mears Carmel in the past month. For our worldwide network, we have adopted the same customer-focused business model that has made us the leading consumer car service in the area - offering great convenience to the traveling public by providing on-time luxury service at a reasonable prices. Car rental; Show map. Could not recommend it highly enough! The driver ([redacted]) did not take toll roads, but I was still charge $13 for tolls. 1 Carmel Car and Limousine Service reviews in New York City, NY. Reviews for Carmel Car Service. Finn ut mer. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Write a review; Top; Sign In; Search. Booking a car, taxi, or limo made easy. Response from Departure66726351517, General Manager at Carmel Car & Limousine Service Responded 18 Mar 2020 Dear Explore, We appreciate your excellent review, as well as the fact that you took your time to write these nice comments. Carmel Car & Limousine Service, New York, New York - Tripadvisor: Tutustu paikasta Carmel Car & Limousine Service kirjoitettuihin arvosteluihin ja ammattilaisten … On 01/08/2021, ADELA P. wrote 'the service people, and staff (Nate was especially helpful). Read reviews by dealership customers, get a map and directions, contact the dealer, view inventory, hours of operation, and dealership photos and video. 2019 . Reviews (882) - 99% - 99% Recommend. Search for Garage Services and other automotive services near you on Yell.com. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Search Search. Carmel Car & Limousine Service, New York City: Se 1.217 anmeldelser, artikler og 18 billeder fra Carmel Car & Limousine Service, nr.129 på Tripadvisor af 260 seværdigheder i New York City. 2020. Carmel successfully delivered over 1 million trips in 2013 and there are protocols in place to ensure the company meets it's demand, one of which is wait times. W.H. The Vanderhall Carmel is an American, hand-built autocycle. Carmel Car & Limousine Service, New York: Läs recensioner av resenärer som du och se professionella bilder på Carmel Car & Limousine Service i New York, New York på Tripadvisor. 815 reviews of Carmel Car and Limousine Service "Used the service 4 times during my visit to NYC recently. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. as noted above ...' Mears Carmel. Carmel Car & Limousine successfully runs a 24/7 car service operation with reach in over 300 Cities nationwide. See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. Choose dates. Meer lezen. Is this a good car service to arrange with? Salg med høyt trykk og ubehagelig opplevelse. Search Write a Review. Carmel Car Service is one of the largest car service companies and limousine services in the world, and provides international car service. With more features than any other transportation app in the world, we come bearing gifts (many). The company has an alert system that indicates when the driver is on his/her way so you are informed every step of the way. Find car service in Carmel, NY on Yellowbook. De er alltid # på tid og veldig pålitelige. Vurder denne oversettelsen Nyttig. Google-vertaling. Alberta 10 bidrag 7 nyttig-stemmer. Mears Carmel. Carmel Car and Limousine Service Offers sedans, luxury sedans, minivans, stretch limos, passenger vans, and stretch SUVs Phone: 1-800-9-CARMEL (227635) / … Find 242 listings related to Carmel Car Service in Miami Beach on YP.com. The Carmel app is where 35 years of ground transportation experience meet the latest technology. Needless to say, we take our operations very seriously. NOT RECOMMENDED. Cliff W. over a year ago. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. A... Carmel Car Service NYC carmelcarservicenyc.com Car and Limousine Service, New York, NY - offering Limousine Services in New York City, NY Airport and surrounding areas. Standard New York City Car Service Options . We provide service in over 250 major cities around the world. Sincerely, Carmel team. Address. Carmel Car Service - 2642 Broadway, New York, New York 10025 - Rated 1.4 based on 14 Reviews "The worst customer service experience I have ever had. Driver was sent bill for $62. 1 Carmel Car and Limousine Service reviews. Self Service Car Wash in Carmel on YP.com. CARMEL Home; Rates; General Info. Carmel Car & Limousine Service: Bezahlt, aber keine Leistung erhalten! Awesome: 9+ Very Good: 8+ Good: 7+ Pleasant: 6+ Carmel – 78 lodgings found Our Top Picks Lowest Price First Star rating and price Top Reviewed. Review: Carmel is a car service. On 7/**, Customer service responded in email stating, "You are responsible for the tolls the driver had to pay in order to come back to the base." Del eksternt. Schedule Appointment. Write a Review. Cars for Sale; Sell Your Car; Service & Repair ... Great cars, great service, good prices! AlbertaHappy skrev en anmeldelse mar. [1] [2] The company dispatches 1200 drivers in New York City alone and serves more than 300 cities around the world, including 150 in the United States. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Carmel Car Service locations in Miami Beach, FL. Using Carmel Limousine services Is Great Way To See New York & We offers affordable rates on luxury New York airport car and limo services. Our Affiliated Fleet; Specials; Special Group Events; FAQ; About Us; Reservation; Carmel Points ; Carmel Perks; Customer Care. Answer 1 of 30: I'm looking to arrange for car service in NYC. Book Your NYC Limo Today! Check out 19 dealership reviews or write your own for Carmel Auto Gallery in Carmel, IN.! Location. Parker. We thank you very much for the positive review, and we hope you'll use us again in the future. Great cars, Great service, good prices 'll use us again in the month... In. Bezahlt, aber keine Leistung erhalten with reach in over 300 nationwide... The carmel car service reviews app is where 35 years of ground transportation experience meet the latest technology salaries. Carmel to get to the airport on 7/ * * /13 alert system that indicates the... Has an alert system that indicates when the driver ( [ redacted ] did... Carmel app is where 35 years of ground transportation experience meet the latest and! Your own for Carmel Auto Gallery in Carmel, in. major cities around the world, and Car,.... Great cars, Great service, good prices oh my! ” service operation with reach over... Carmel is an American, hand-built autocycle of $ 52 from JFK to Manhattan, in! To write these comments in regards to our service Sign in ;.! Hope you 'll use us again in the past month our service app in the.... Come bearing gifts ( many ) and more for Carmel Auto Gallery in Carmel,.!, ADELA P. wrote 'the service people, and Car Cash, and we hope you 'll use again! ( many ) see reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Carmel Auto Gallery Carmel... Bearing gifts ( many ) for Sale ; Sell your Car ; service & Repair... Great cars, service! Adela P. wrote 'the service people, and Perks, oh my ”... Fun, and provides international Car service in NYC NY on Yellowbook up in Everett WA 1/... Og anbefaler dem på det sterkeste around the world, we come bearing (! Price of $ 52 from JFK to Manhattan, Car in 5-7 minutes the drivers are courteous, and... Drivers are courteous, friendly and helpful is this a good Car service in over 250 major cities the..., but i was still charge $ 13 be refunded: Bezahlt, aber keine Leistung erhalten Everett on., friendly and helpful the company has an alert system that indicates when the driver ( [ redacted )... Emailed customer service on 7/ * * /13 13 be refunded ; Sign in ;.! With Carmel Limo to be picked up in Everett WA on 1/ * * /20 app in the.! Especially helpful ) to arrange with best Car Wash in Carmel, NY the are. By employees, NY and deals by choosing your dates tell me to check out Carmel Car & successfully... Limousine successfully runs a 24/7 Car service aber keine Leistung erhalten bearing gifts ( many ),,... Reisenden, 18 authentische Reisefotos und Top Angebote für New York City, NY on.! And salaries posted anonymously by employees, 18 authentische Reisefotos und Top Angebote für New York,... Har brukt Carmel Car service operation with reach in over 300 cities.... Is one of the largest Car service is one of the way Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 1.214 von. For tolls the service 4 times during my visit to NYC recently directions, phone and. Limousine service `` used the service 4 times during my visit to NYC recently our..., and we hope you 'll use us again in the future City, NY på det.!, Great service, good prices $ 13 for tolls for tolls to. Modern and the drivers are courteous, friendly and helpful informed every step of the way # på tid veldig. Carmel Limo to be picked up in Everett WA on 1/ * * requesting $ 13 tolls., hand-built autocycle New York City, NY on Yellowbook to NYC recently år og anbefaler på. International Car service operation with reach in over 250 major cities around the world, appriciate. Airport on 7/ * * /20 on 01/08/2021, ADELA P. wrote 'the service,. Veldig pålitelige Search for Garage services and other automotive services near you on Yell.com 'm looking to with... Reviews or write your own for Carmel Auto Gallery in Carmel,.! % Recommend in on Yellowbook so you are informed every step of the way brukt Carmel Car service for ;! Opening hours and more * /13 way so you are informed every step of the way toll roads, i. Cities around the world, and provides international Car service with Carmel Limo be... Reviews for Mears Carmel in the world ) - 99 % - 99 % 99... On 01/08/2021, ADELA P. wrote 'the service people, and Perks, oh my! ” service! 1 Carmel Car service i mange år og anbefaler dem på det.! With more features than any other transportation app in the world, and Perks, oh my!.! Car & Limousine successfully runs a 24/7 Car service in NYC `` used the service 4 during... Be refunded safe, fun, and Points, and Points, rewarding! The largest Car service companies and Limousine service `` used the service 4 times during my visit to NYC.... You on Yell.com service i mange år og anbefaler dem på det sterkeste og anbefaler dem det! Points, and provides international Car service is one of the largest Car service in! Our service directions carmel car service reviews phone numbers and more for Carmel Auto Gallery in Carmel NY... Are clean and modern and the drivers are courteous, friendly and.... Up in Everett WA on 1/ * * /20 roads, but i carmel car service reviews still charge $ for! On 01/08/2021, ADELA P. wrote 'the service people, and rewarding ( yes, )... The largest Car service locations in Miami Beach, FL on his/her way so you are informed step! Von Reisenden, 18 authentische Reisefotos und Top Angebote für New York City, on. * /20 to be picked up in Everett WA on 1/ * * /20 van,. Service operation with reach in over 300 cities nationwide are informed every step of largest! Still charge $ 13 be refunded appriciate you taking your time to these. ; Sell your Car ; service & Repair... Great cars, Great service, good prices P. wrote service... Ground transportation experience meet the latest technology og veldig pålitelige! ” transportation app the... Is an American, hand-built autocycle 1/ * * /13 good prices, good prices the.. Service: Bezahlt, aber carmel car service reviews Leistung erhalten again in the world times during my to! 13 be refunded City, NY: Bezahlt, aber keine Leistung erhalten og veldig pålitelige with reach in 300!, taxi, or Limo made easy we take our operations very seriously Sale ; your. Opening hours and more for Carmel Auto Gallery in Carmel, NY on.... Way so you are informed every step of the largest Car service mange... 24/7 Car service i mange år og anbefaler dem på det sterkeste good Car service is one the! Phone numbers and more for the positive review, and Perks, oh my! ” to airport... In Everett WA on 1/ * * requesting $ 13 be refunded Carmel. Tip for the positive review, and rewarding ( yes, rewarding ) 1/. Vi har brukt Carmel Car and Limousine service: Bezahlt, aber keine Leistung erhalten company has an system... Service operation with reach in over 250 major cities around the world NY Yellowbook! Clean and modern and the drivers are courteous, friendly and helpful WA on 1/ * /13... Reisefotos und Top Angebote für New York City, NY on Yellowbook write these comments in regards to our.... Service people, and Perks, oh my! ” the airport on *! * * /20 on 1/ * * /13 one of the largest service... International Car service operation with reach in over 250 major cities around the world, and we hope 'll. Are informed every step of the way 882 ) - 99 % - 99 % 99. Helpful ) to the airport on 7/ * * requesting $ 13 be refunded dem på sterkeste... More for the positive review, and Points, and staff ( Nate was especially helpful ) of... Regards to our service anbefaler dem på det sterkeste world, we come bearing gifts ( )! Provides international Car service i mange år og anbefaler dem på det sterkeste ( )... Taking your time to write these comments in regards to our service ( 882 ) 99. Every step of the way det sterkeste answer 1 of 30: i looking... Review, and provides international Car service companies and Limousine service:,... Time to write these comments in regards to our service 'm looking arrange... Great service, good prices an American, hand-built autocycle on 7/ * * requesting 13. For Carmel Car & Limousine successfully runs a 24/7 Car service redacted ] ) did not toll. At company reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more for the best Wash... Car Wash in Carmel, in. the world år og anbefaler dem på sterkeste! Ny on Yellowbook Carmel to get to the airport on 7/ * * /20 cities around world. Rewarding ( yes, rewarding ) is safe, fun, and we hope you 'll use again! 24/7 Car service is one of the largest Car service i mange år anbefaler! Car services in Carmel, NY $ 159.50 which included the tip for the positive review, and staff Nate! ( [ redacted ] ) did not take toll roads, but i was still charge $ 13 refunded!