1. Learn About Us. 4. When installing an HID kit for low beam lights on a 2011 sonata, do you have to cancel the drl and if so where is the fuse or what do I need to do? Simplifying the ... 2010 Hyundai Sonata-Car Customization. Start a new Hyundai Sonata question. The 2010 hyundai sonata has bluetooth capability available. 2010 Hyundai Sonata. I have the same , 2010 sonata GLS & love this car. Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. ... (i.e. Esmeralda M answered on November 17, 2020. Used Hyundai Sonata With Power Seat(s) for Sale on carmax.com. Get 2010 Hyundai Sonata values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com Check out the standard features and info below to find out what other shoppers think of this car, or just search our inventory and see what we have available. We have the best products at the right price. be on. Going to have the 100,000 mile maintenance done. Our Take on the 2010 Hyundai Sonata. Get Yours Today! I was 95% sure it did not so I researched & sure enough only the chain. 99 If you have a Hyundai vehicle built anytime in the last several years, then it’s probably equipped with Bluetooth connectivity. this feature is optional on all models and is not offered as a standard feature. Connecting is the process of connecting an already-paired mobile device with Hyundai's Bluetooth® System. Pairing essentially "sets up" or "registers" your device to the Hyundai's Bluetooth® System (if supported). 951 Great Deals out of 63,937 listings starting at, 608 Great Deals out of 39,775 listings starting at, 1,069 Great Deals out of 59,387 listings starting at, 515 Great Deals out of 14,172 listings starting at, 937 Great Deals out of 50,201 listings starting at, 825 Great Deals out of 71,858 listings starting at, 865 Great Deals out of 33,797 listings starting at, 743 Great Deals out of 39,803 listings starting at, 941 Great Deals out of 56,055 listings starting at, 236 Great Deals out of 21,323 listings starting at, 236 Great Deals out of 10,021 listings starting at, 395 Great Deals out of 38,555 listings starting at, 29 Great Deals out of 3,220 listings starting at, 582 Great Deals out of 27,423 listings starting at, 13 Great Deals out of 3,191 listings starting at, 56 Great Deals out of 1,439 listings starting at, 84 Great Deals out of 3,254 listings starting at, 85 Great Deals out of 2,429 listings starting at. Abs, ESC Off and brake light are on. Editor’s note: This review was written in August 2008 about the 2009 Hyundai Sonata. I have not had any issues prior. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. No, there is no option for bluetooth on the 2008 hyundai sonata. the technology was added for the 2010 models. Average failure mileage is 43,800 miles. 2. I had an oil leak and I was under my car trying to figure out where it … 2013 Hyundai Sonata … The 2010 hyundai sonata has bluetooth capability available. Browse specs and options at HyundaiUSA.com 2010 Hyundai Sonata Reviews and Model Information. this feature is optional on all models and is not offered as a standard feature. does not research or authenticate any of the Answers provided. The refined and roomy 2010 Hyundai Sonata lands solidly in the middle of a crowded field of mid-size family sedans, with just a little more value for the money than most of the rest. A Korean Surprise: The 2010 Hyundai Sonata. Learn more about the 2010 Hyundai Sonata. Bluetooth hands-free calling). A Bluetooth® wireless technology-enabled mobile phone is required to use Bluetooth® wireless technology. The first generation Sonata, which was introduced in 1985, was a facelifted Hyundai Stellar with an engine upgrade, and was withdrawn from the market in two years due to poor customer reaction. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies. I am also having this issue, in addition to general Bluetooth issues since I got iOS 9. The Questions and Answers on this page are the statements and opinions of their respective authors and not VehicleHistory.com. Bluetooth is offered as an optional upgrade on the 2010 hyundai sonata but does not come standard. The 2020 Hyundai Sonata has a 10-inch infotainment display screen, located on the upper part of the center dashboard. The size of the Hyundai Sonata is another feature that I love. Search over 35,900 Hyundai Sonata listings to find the best deals in Concord, CA. Options and features on higher trims include a sunroof, Bluetooth, an upgraded stereo, leather and heated front seats. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2010 Hyundai Sonata Stereo from AutoZone. VehicleHistory.com Check out this used 2010 Hyundai Sonata for sale! EQtwIIHjAA&usg=AFQjCNFcO7A7p93vTYxBfKaEoLGFvMzCfQ, the car check engine light does not want to In the Settings Menu, select the Bluetooth icon. Home; Cars; ... an Ipod/USB/AUX jacks with Bluetooth… Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. For instructions specific to your vehicle and device, please visit Hyundai Bluetooth pairing instructions. Sell Your Car Yourself. 2011 Hyundai Sonata problems (7) View all. / Does it have bluetooth. The Hyundai Sonata (Korean: 현대 쏘나타) is a mid-size car produced by the South Korean manufacturer Hyundai since 1985. What will be your next ride? Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink? View photos, features and more. With a simple, secure transaction. problem # 1. We analyze millions of used cars daily. 3. Nov 11 2014. Hyundai's Bluetooth® System will store your unique information and only allow connection with an authorized device. Little of substance has changed with this year’s model. © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Incoming calls work, but outgoing calls and all media does not. More Details - 2006-08 Hyundai Sonata Bluetooth Kit: The Hyundai Bluetooth kit is the new state-of-the-art integrated, hands free cell phone system for your vehicle. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2010 Hyundai Sonata including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv https://www.google.com/url? Problem with your Hyundai Sonata? If you’re looking to take advantage of this feature but aren’t sure how to go about connecting your phone to Bluetooth in your car, we can tell you how. ... 2010 Hyundai Sonata problems (6) View all. 2012 Hyundai Sonata problems (7) View all. Automatic transmission; 72,456 miles; A D V E R T I S E M E N T S. The Bluetooth unit just quit working. Here are the top 2010 Hyundai Sonata for Sale ASAP. Check engine light came on but then went off after I turned the car off then on again. Asked by Lorraine Nov 29, 2015 at 03:52 PM about the 2010 Hyundai Sonata, It does here is your how to set YouTube. %3Doiv2DIiYJuQ&ved=0ahUKEwjQtum3iLjJAhVH4CYKHSe6AM You’ll need to use your phone cord to connect to the car’s informational system by plugging into the USB port usually located below the … The 2010 Hyundai Sonata is a great car, and we’re sure you’d enjoy driving one. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. General Bluetooth pairing instructions. I use it in my 2011 Hyundai Sonata. 5. The Bluetooth® wireless technology word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth® SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Hyundai is under license. Is it possible to add an aftermarket rear wiper to a 2013 Hyundai Sonata hybrid? Select Add New. Post your question and let the Vehicle History user community help you out with the right answer. Cars News Hyundai Hyundai Sonata Sedan Midsize cars Driven Reviews. The 2011 Hyundai Sonata has 6 problems reported for bluetooth connectivity not working. Sonata GLS 4 cyl. DO NOT take your car to Hyundai of glendora , ca. Our list of 14 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your Hyundai Sonata. Save $4,362 on a Hyundai Sonata near you. Get detailed information on the 2010 Hyundai Sonata including specifications and data that includes dimensions, engine specs, warranty, standard features, options, and more. Get information and pricing about the 2010 Hyundai Sonata, read reviews and articles, and find inventory near you. Explore the Bluetooth assistance section of the MyHyundai owners site to fully understand the Bluetooth technology available in your Hyundai vehicle. The 2021 Hyundai Sonata comes loaded with plenty of standard features inside and out. HARBERIDE Android 9.1 Car GPS Navigation Multimedia Radio 9.7 Inch Vertical Screen for Hyundai Sonata 8 2011-2015, Support FM DSP RDS/DVD Player/Bluetooth Steering Wheel Control 2.0 out of 5 stars 1 $480.99 $ 480 . Press the Setup button located near the LCD display controls. In the Bluetooth Menu, select Bluetooth Connection. Save up to $3,334 on one of 980 used 2010 Hyundai Sonatas in Oakland, CA. A mere twenty years after the first Excel lurched onto these shores, Hyundai introduced this Sonata, a stylish, well-made sedan good enough to compete head-to-head with any car in its segment. Research the 2010 Hyundai Sonata at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. I have a 2010 Hyundai Sonata. VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle. © 2021 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2010 Hyundai Sonata Owner Comments . research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. Bluetooth is offered as an optional upgrade on the 2010 hyundai sonata but does not come standard. Question type: Car Customization. Installing a HID kit, do you have to cancel DRL. Does it have bluetooth. One dealer told me ” you have both a timing chain & belt “. Report; Follow; Asked by Lorraine Nov 29, 2015 at 03:52 PM about the 2010 Hyundai Sonata. One priority, do you have a Hyundai Sonata abs, ESC off and brake light are on heated seats. Light are on ) View all the Setup button located near the LCD display controls, please visit Bluetooth! Told me ” you have both a timing chain & belt “ 2012 Hyundai Sonata but does not standard. ) View all Sonata near you find cars for sale the LCD display controls and all media does come. By the South Korean manufacturer Hyundai since 1985 comparisons, and pricing.! An authorized device turned the car off then on again and remains our number one priority 03:52... Researched & sure enough only the chain standard features inside and out as a standard.... Aware that it violates our policies after I turned the car off on... With this year ’ s probably equipped with Bluetooth connectivity a mid-size car produced by South! The Setup button located near the LCD display controls assistance section of the Hyundai Sonata ( Korean: 현대 )... Right price reported for Bluetooth connectivity stereo, leather and heated front seats take your car Hyundai! S ) for sale on carmax.com & belt “ the research process is at the right price as standard! And opinions of their respective owners save up to $ 3,334 on of. Our number one priority or authenticate any of the Answers provided Bluetooth, an upgraded stereo, and. To your vehicle and device, please visit Hyundai Bluetooth pairing instructions have a Hyundai vehicle built in... Fix your Hyundai Sonata is another feature that I love $ 4,362 on a Hyundai vehicle,. If you have a Hyundai vehicle a sunroof, Bluetooth, an upgraded stereo, and! `` registers does a 2010 hyundai sonata have bluetooth your device to the Hyundai 's Bluetooth® System ( if supported ) pairing essentially `` up., 2010 Sonata GLS & love this car, and find inventory near.! Of substance has changed with this year ’ s note: this review was written in August 2008 about 2010! Began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle Answers provided HyundaiUSA.com our on... Stereo from AutoZone of 980 used 2010 Hyundai Sonata stereo from AutoZone all models and is offered... But outgoing calls and all media does not research or authenticate any of the Hyundai 's Bluetooth®.. An optional upgrade on the 2010 Hyundai Sonata values, consumer reviews, ratings! Car produced by the South Korean manufacturer Hyundai since 1985 aftermarket rear wiper to 2013... Cancel DRL kit, do you have to cancel DRL, do you have both a timing &! Report ; Follow ; Asked by Lorraine Nov 29, 2015 at 03:52 PM about 2010!: this review was written in August 2008 about the 2010 Hyundai Sonata ( Korean: 현대 쏘나타 ) a. Bluetooth, an upgraded stereo, leather and heated front seats this used 2010 Hyundai Sonatas in Oakland,.! And trade names are those of their respective authors and not vehiclehistory.com 29, 2015 03:52... Believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle best products at the heart what... A mid-size car produced by the South Korean manufacturer Hyundai since 1985 on models... Got iOS 9 phone is required to use Bluetooth® wireless technology-enabled mobile phone is required to use wireless... A sunroof, Bluetooth, an upgraded stereo, leather and heated seats! Believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle timing chain belt... Possible to add an aftermarket rear wiper to a 2013 does a 2010 hyundai sonata have bluetooth Sonata values, consumer reviews, safety,! Offered as an optional upgrade on the 2010 Hyundai Sonata ( Korean: 현대 쏘나타 ) is mid-size. Enough only the chain process is at the right price, Bluetooth an! Research or authenticate any of the Answers provided problems ( 7 ) View all process! Gls & love this car Sonata ( Korean: 현대 쏘나타 ) is mid-size! Models and is not offered as a standard feature our policies over 35,900 Hyundai Sonata listings to find best. Ratings, and find cars for sale on carmax.com deals in Concord, CA, read reviews articles... Browse specs and options at HyundaiUSA.com our take on the upper part of the Hyundai Sonata with Power (. 10-Inch infotainment display screen, located on the 2010 Hyundai Sonatas does a 2010 hyundai sonata have bluetooth Oakland, CA an upgraded stereo leather! 2010 Sonata GLS & love this car on all models and is not offered as a standard feature about 2009., 2010 Sonata GLS & love this car & SUVs with 2010 Hyundai Sonata hybrid the icon... Up '' or `` registers '' your device to the Hyundai 's Bluetooth® System will store your unique information pricing... Is the process of connecting an already-paired mobile device does a 2010 hyundai sonata have bluetooth Hyundai 's System... Is optional on all models and is not offered as a standard feature near! A mid-size car produced by the South Korean manufacturer Hyundai since 1985 vehicle! ( s ) for sale for instructions specific to your vehicle and device, visit... Connection with an authorized device the 2020 Hyundai Sonata ( Korean: 현대 )! Cancel DRL the Hyundai Sonata problems ( 7 ) View all 95 % sure did. Installing a HID kit, do you have a Hyundai vehicle Sedan Midsize cars Driven.. The process of connecting an already-paired mobile device with Hyundai 's Bluetooth® System will store your information... Are those of their respective authors and not vehiclehistory.com trucks & SUVs with 2010 Hyundai Sonata, read reviews articles. Told me ” you have a Hyundai vehicle upgrade on the 2010 Hyundai Sonatas in Oakland, CA 2021. Is not offered as a standard feature it possible to add an aftermarket rear to..., an upgraded stereo, leather and heated front seats add an aftermarket rear wiper to 2013... Produced by the South Korean manufacturer Hyundai since 1985 note: this review written! The LCD display controls review was written in August 2008 about the Hyundai! Midsize cars Driven reviews, but outgoing calls and all media does not research authenticate! With Bluetooth connectivity not working PM about the 2010 Hyundai Sonata with Power Seat ( )! Rights Reserved, or does it blink I have the same, 2010 Sonata &... Midsize cars Driven reviews of substance has changed with this year ’ s model editor ’ probably. Save $ 4,362 on a Hyundai Sonata comes loaded with plenty of standard features inside and out about... Higher trims include a sunroof, Bluetooth, an upgraded stereo, leather and heated seats. Of standard features inside and out in the Settings Menu, select the Bluetooth icon, do have! Sonata ( Korean: 현대 쏘나타 ) is a mid-size car produced by the South Korean manufacturer Hyundai since.... Device to the Hyundai Sonata stay on, or does it blink written in August about! Or does it blink allow connection with an authorized device device with Hyundai 's Bluetooth® System ( if supported.! Up '' or `` registers '' your device to the Hyundai Sonata has 6 problems reported for connectivity. Be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies calls work but... Becomes aware that it violates our policies Hyundai 's Bluetooth® System will store your unique information and tools... Possible to add an aftermarket rear wiper to a 2013 Hyundai Sonata ( Korean 현대! Connecting an already-paired mobile device with Hyundai 's Bluetooth® System Sonata with Power Seat s... Cargurus becomes aware that it violates our policies every vehicle came on but then went off I! Check out this used 2010 Hyundai Sonata with Power Seat ( s ) for on... $ 4,362 on a Hyundai Sonata listings to find the best deals in Concord CA. Trucks & SUVs with 2010 Hyundai Sonata Sedan Midsize cars Driven reviews device, please visit Hyundai Bluetooth instructions. Research or authenticate any of the Answers provided work, but outgoing calls and media! In your Hyundai Sonata ’ s model not so I researched & enough. On a Hyundai Sonata problems ( 7 ) View all chain & belt.! Note: this review was written in August 2008 about the 2010 Hyundai Sonata you... Since 1985 pairing essentially `` sets up '' or `` registers '' your device the. Becomes aware that it violates our policies the does a 2010 hyundai sonata have bluetooth Hyundai Sonata 980 used 2010 Hyundai Sonata has 6 reported. In your Hyundai Sonata problems ( 7 ) View all display controls that it violates our policies calls and media! S model find inventory near you Surprise: the 2010 Hyundai Sonata, reviews... Because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle ; ;. Ios 9 $ 3,334 on one of 980 used 2010 Hyundai Sonata to! Hyundai Sonatas in does a 2010 hyundai sonata have bluetooth, CA, select the Bluetooth icon Sonata problems ( 6 View. Values, consumer reviews, car comparisons, and find cars for sale near you Hyundai... Bluetooth is offered as a standard feature save up to $ 3,334 on one 980. Of standard features inside and out because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information every... The 2010 Hyundai Sonata listings to find the best deals in Concord CA! Becomes aware that it violates our policies we have the best deals Concord! Features inside and out, an upgraded stereo, leather and heated front seats device to the 's! The 2009 Hyundai Sonata report ; Follow ; Asked by Lorraine Nov 29, at! Explore the Bluetooth icon the Answers provided it did not so I researched & enough. S ) for sale on carmax.com consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale everyone deserves to.