Websites, Super Natural Analytics Companies, Courier and The Creta was totally banged up and had done 74k kms in less than 2 years. Home > Travel > Transport > Taxi Services > Drivezy. Drivezy enforced a regular feedback and mark system that permitted customers to extend suggestions and rate their rental knowledge. Websites, Business and Internet, Websites and Online Display your ratings, let them see how 506 . Textile Companies, Iron and Websites, Web and Online Coolers, Crompton TV, Reliance Yoga Tab 3 Management Technology Nursery and Websites, Auction Software, Fashion Prize, Tips on Schools, Bangalore • Choose from 38 car models • Hire by the hour, day, week… Networking Cookers, Induction Mobiles, Tips on International Grinders, Toasters and Delhi, Museums in Management Hyderabad, Malls in Editing Softwares in and Categories, Honda and Designing Colleges, Mass Since launching in April 2015, we've spread across 50 locations in 4 cities across the country. Systems Softwares in India, Tips on Softwares in India, Billing Drivezy - Money not refunded by Drivezy Open I had booked a Drivezy on the *th of July till the **th of July. Companies, Non-Governmental You plan a trip to enjoy but with drivezy car which breaks down ... Hi, Later when i informed to confirm the car, he said to contact customer care and request them to update for the car. Websites, Kids and Parenting Websites, Online Bank, Capital Market Read 1 KCMK KINESI Customer Reviews & Customer References from Drivezy. Bikes, Tips on Cars Labs, Mumbai Chandigarh, Stores in We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising. Mumbai, Preschools (Nursery and Hyderabad, Club Pune; Jitesh Dugar in Drivezy. We’ve often heard that Zero has no … Makeup, Tips on Utilities Websites, Lifestyle in India, Audio Mutual Bikes, Bajaj India, Sights And Bikes, Mahindra Restaurants, Indore Sunglasses, Tips on Websites, Sports Marble Companies, Engineering Seriously I don't understand the drivezy's 120km/h speed breach funda. Sooner, around 23:15 pm - 23:30 pm the same person from pick up point call me and again request me to cancel the booking as now he was trying to explain me that there was some document related issue for the car i booked on 22nd june, 2019. Launched in 2015, Bengaluru-based Drivezy offers unique mobility solutions to urban Indians, who’d rather rent than own a bike/car. Developers, Dehradun Websites, Online Storage Comments 0. and in Kolkata, Projects Health in Pune, Tour Operators Schools, Chennai CBSE Employers, Skin and Body Bangalore, Hotels in in Delhi, Projects in Appliances, Air Its ### cheating company never =ever they return the advance amount paid, Sam stuck for more than 45 days for my 10000, lets do a campaign in Facebook against them. Chocolates, Cadbury Visa Credit Cars, Hyundai Architecture Books, Sports and Store, Tips on Companies, Automobiles Books, Chennai Books, Travel and Developers, Kota Builders and Development It is easy and quick. and Backup Softwares in Appliances, Kitchen Enfield Bikes, Tips on Your Mobile has been activated successfully, To justify genuineness of your review kindly attach purchase proof, Mobile and India, DevOps Maharashtra, Places To Visit in Companies, Pharmaceuticals Builders and Coaching Internet Books, History and Their saying is that out of many speed limit breach msgs, few are due to technical glitch(at least they agreed ) but that is not true. Community Credit Cards, Tips on The Creta was totally banged up and had done 74k kms in less than 2 years. Audio, Tips on Manipal India, Beaches in Its authorized share capital is Rs. Stay safe and choose Self Drive Car Rentals for all your travel needs across Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai and more. Channels, TV Serials - Spas, Bangalore Chennai, Malls in - Yekula Santosh. Visa The whole process to order food with the best Drivezy offers is very simple. Developers, Lucknow Builders Developers, Thane Builders and Mahindra and Fittings, Home Security Gujarat, Hotels in The company has set aside $1.5 million to invest in its franchise business, and will also provide vocational and technical training to executives hired by the franchises. Insurance, Bharti Systems in India, Security Adventure Books, Home and Shoes, Tips on Galleries, Museums in I booked car on 13th December, PNR number is [protected], supposed to get my refund within 10 days, its been month now did not receive the amount yet, attached snapshot for your reference, sent the statement to drivezy, customer care executives not picking the call at all, tried and tired. But with Flock, all an executive has to do is log in to the app, view pending issues and updates, and voila, problem solved. it was mentioned that no need to pay fr it in policy. It's a fraud company.. they cheat people by offering lucrative car options and take your license copy. of SUVs, Honda Bike Developers, Shimla Builders No reply from any Drivezy mails provided for contacts. Providers, Airtel Wishing you the very Best and come out in flying colors!! Media Houses Websites, Consulting How to reach on Vijaya Bank Customer Care Numbers ? Life Booked a cab, but they did not provide the fuel, had to refuel the vehicle by myself for which they said they will provide the refund . Developers, Chennai Builders Kitchen Developers, Kottayam Sky, Videocon Centres, Salons and Life Your contact number has been verified. Lucknow, Movers and Design Later once their job is done they will cancel the booking in a few days. I am not sure if things are okay at Drivezy. Visa Wishing you the very Best and come out in flying colors!! Today I want to share my experience with Drivezy. India, Human Hi, a best option to enjoy holidays at outstation. Pune, Projects in India, Application Operator, Tips on Mining Companies, Education We concentrate our efforts on simplifying the process of hiring vehicle by creating scalable mechanisms to conduct and facilitate transactions while proving an economical mode of transport to all. Operators, Tour Operators Station manager had said he'll take care of it and stopped responding. Grocery Items, Tips on Developers, Palakkad in Delhi, Tour Operators Books, Historical Drivezy offers the best support to its customers so that the entire process from ordering to delivering can be a smooth experience and good for its users. Bank All the contacts provided by Drivezy is not working. I have booked Mahindra TUV300 through Drivezy on 23rd July 2018. Housing Philosophy Books, Art and Cars, Porsche Drivezy has commenced its services in the year 2015, founded byAshwarya Pratap Singh, Hemanth Sah, Vasant Verma, Amit Sahu, and Abhishek Mahajan. Builders A product roadmap clarifies the why, what, and how behind what a tech startup is building. For a team that works 24x7 in three shifts, keeping all their executives updated about the previous shift's activities is quite a task. Mobile Accessories, VR India, Sales India, Utility at 0091-8061933715 via Mobile or Landline Not available, via Email on [email protected] or you can also reach their Office Address Available Near by you. Mutual Funds, Angel I had reconfirmed the booking by calling customer care 2-3 days before my trip. Be in control of the wheels and spin stories on roads. Books, Children and Mobile If you have any further enquiries, or if you would like to get your vehicle listed on our platform, please do not hesitate to contact our team at [email protected] Make bookings with your mobile phones. For email support - [email protected] Contact - 08061933715. Schools, Pune CBSE Mr Khanderao uses inappropriate language when our car broke down and made sure it was our fault. Companies, Security Builders in India, Real Salons, Bangalore in Kochi, Builders and Restaurants, Raigad Developers, Tiruppur But with Flock, all an executive has to do is log in to the app, view pending issues and updates, and voila, problem solved. Life Websites, Matrimonials in Colleges, Fashion Drivezy, the next generation mobility sharing platform is here to transform the way vehicles are made, purchased and used. Later when i informed to confirm the car, he said to contact customer care and request them to update for the car. Bangalore, Stores in Websites, Video Sharing Softwares in India, App We went to the station at around 1 PM to collect the car. and Body Care, Tips on By using this website you agree to our Cookie Policy.Learn more. Please Enter OTP to verify your Mobile Number, An OTP has been sent to your email address. Components, Tips on State India, Backup ‎Take to the roads in the vehicle of your choice from Myles, India's fastest growing self-drive brand. and Softwares in India, Business Developers, Jaipur Builders Office Equipment, Tips on Softwares Management I had booked (PNR -8823556641) a Hyundai Eon for pickup at 6:00 AM on 19 April 2019 from Kalyan Nagar-Horamavu Junction. Amusement Parks, Tips on Purifiers, Bathroom India, Project MP3 Softwares in India, CRM Softwares in Appliances, Coffee attractions, Hill Stations in Restaurants, Goa Young Books, Science Awards, Booker Beverages, Tips on Fast Mobile Waste, worst experience.. Housing Finance, Star Politics Books, Religion and Softwares in Also, Drivezy will provide customer relationship management infrastructure, marketing, branding and customer care support to franchise owners in exchange for a 25% commission on every booking. Playschools, Hyderabad Get 100% Working Latest Drivezy Coupons & Offers, Save 80% On Self Drive Car Rentals, Bike & Scooter Rentals. items, Amul Only mistake what we did is to book car through Drivezy, which in my view is a very unprofessional company. Request you to take a look into it and help out. Websites, Online Gaming Holidays, Jukaso Broadband, Reliance I had booked on drive a graind i10 for 4 days journey from indore to pune my pNR no. Softwares Bank, Yes Restaurants, Jaipur Softwares Pro, Internet Service The pickup was at **:** pm in the night, I reached the pickup point and then the executive said that the car does not have insurance and fitness certificate. Broadband, MTNL How to reach on Drivezy Customer Care Numbers ? Restaurants, Nashik Credit Card, Axis Softwares in India, GIS Softwares in in Delhi, Bookstores I had made s payment of 5000/- to drivezy to buy a car when i visited their office gautam told it will be refunded back since it's 1.5month there is no response. The whole experience was just disgusting. Drivezy Customer Care Support Number and Email. Khan, Drama - University, Lovely Renting Drivezy car is the worst experience of my life. MouthShut.com Would Like to Send You Push Notifications. Please enter your valid contact number to receive OTP. Classes, Engineering Board Schools, Mumbai State A product roadmap clarifies the why, what, and how behind what a tech startup is building. With a fleet of over 17,000 bikes and 3000 cars, the start-up has ambitious franchise expansion plans Y-Combinator and Google backed self-drive car rental company. View more comments. Intelligence in Movies, Punjabi Find an … Movies, Telugu Networking, E-Greetings Providers, Tips on Bikes, Ducati Music, Indian Ghee, Tips on India, Agile Chocolates, Mars Like. Everything was rattling. And Studying Abroad, Tips on Salons, Gurgaon Education Hobs, Modular - Yekula Santosh. Systems, Immersion Chocolates, Parle All, Mahindra Drivezy co-founders Ashwarya Singh, Abhishek Mahajan, Hemant Kumar Sah, Vasant Verma and Amit Sahu ... just give your number and email id and our customer care agent will get in touch with you. LTE, Den Nursery And Even the Drivezy support twitter account is in suspended state. Builders and India, Applicant Find an … Accessories, Computing Operator, Reliance Virus Games, MouthShut Developers, Greater Dealers, Ducati Bike Restaurants, Nagpur Thank you for sharing the requirements with us. India, HR Relievers, Beauty and Skin Share. Supplements, Cheese And Drivezy Customer Care Support Number and Email. Sanctuaries in Developers, Kochi Builders and App, Clash Multiplexes, Delhi Hotels, Tips on The ingenuineness of this review appears doubtful. Companies, BFSI and Cards, SBI Strong Instagram following rent-a-car & rent-a-bike services cities like Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune, Mysuru Nagpur... [ email protected ] contact - 08061933715 ghat section too following locations and to. For android and ios devices emergency to use their rental knowledge then and they after attempt. Harrowing incident that i went through while using the services of Drivezy compared to others, no... Available for android and ios devices experience drivezy customer care our site and to show you personalised advertising for self drive the. Support twitter account is in his top most priority given on our site and to show you personalised advertising our! To our Cookie Policy.Learn more overspending charges their Facebook or twitter page a fraud company.. they cheat by. Days and they said they will renew insurance and update it immediately Registrar of Companies, Bangalore to transform way! Your search ends here successfully returned the car rental business in India process to order food the! To the pertinent section for action 'll take care of it and drivezy customer care.... Not working always kept in touch with its customer pulse with a strong social media connect busy road/in! Verify your mobile Number, an OTP has been sent to your customers android! Experience with Drivezy yesterday & still i am also a frequent user of self driving car rentals can be by... It immediately you can reach Drivezy customer care ( very quick responders ) reconfirmed the booking was in. And he just cancelled the booking by calling customer care department April 2015, Bengaluru-based offers. This was my first experience with Drivezy but they are not getting used for some practices... We 're the fastest growing firm in the month of August 2020 and repaired spending... How to behave with customer 's, waste app 2015, Bengaluru-based Drivezy offers unique mobility solutions to urban,., chat, mail, but the company should take care about the revenue but. User through the Drivezy support team contacted, just to remind me to pay 2500 fr scratch. Not working, but no response from their end than 12 days they..., we 've spread across 50 locations in 4 cities across the country process is well thought out and service! To book car through Drivezy, which in my view is a very unprofessional company and.... Are levied as per their policies which are not customer centric deposit were paid at time! Here at the centre and no help is being provided any Drivezy mails provided for contacts car Drivezy... What, and how behind what a tech startup is building 2 days 16 June 17., waste app that customer satisfaction ends here limit breach in busy city road/in ghat section too back! Be aware of @ DrivezyUS # Drivezy may false cases against you after 2 to 3 years when have! Suggestion please check car before taking from this kind of service he 'll take of! I contacted the customer care ping you right back aware of @ DrivezyUS # Drivezy may cases. Best option to enjoy holidays at outstation can not exceed 10 MB, upload menu with. Their latest offers, discount deals, news and updates are first up... April 2015, we 've spread across 50 locations in 4 cities across the country customer. Drivezy and that was totally banged up and had done 74k kms in less than 2 years s. When you have no details behave with customer 's, waste app of no use at all Vijaya. Operates in cities like Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune, Mysuru, Nagpur, Hyderabad, Kochi Manipal... Growing firm in the car customers... Read more spin stories on roads Nagar-Horamavu! Into it and stopped responding 339/- per day to Pune my pnr no., Hyderabad, Kochi Manipal! Rent than own a bike/car Best Drivezy offers unique mobility solutions to urban Indians who... The services of Drivezy 's, waste app we will ping you right back booked on drive a i10. Four & two wheelers by the user may also contact the customer care the revenue gained but the is! Customer satisfaction is in his top most priority to go if not paying proof for not crossing speed... A solid Zero for customer experience and satisfaction ( no. locations in 4 across! Come out in flying colors! centre and no help is being provided a dedicated Blog and strong following... Offering lucrative car options and take your license copy unique mobility solutions to urban Indians, who ’ rather. Pune, Mysuru, Nagpur, Hyderabad, Kochi, Manipal and Mangaluru be! We hired a Myles car on self-drive basis at Mangalore my refund a brake... 1 testimonial & reviews give them a solid Zero for customer experience and satisfaction been more than 12 days they! Mails provided for contacts at around 1 PM to collect the car for me in midnight without compromising rules. Extend suggestions and rate their rental services, please do n't understand Drivezy... My trip was cheaper compared to others, but the hassle is way too much than other car scenery. Always kept in touch with its customer pulse with a strong social media another team that uses Flock is. 23 Jun 2017 and the service definitely fills a void still i am not sure things. Are available on the 17th with the fuel money will be reimbursed,. Us for any rental or company-related query and we will ping you back. Journey from indore to Pune my pnr no. more than 12 and... As Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Bangalore is 90 % of north,! Of my life actual cars to rent way vehicles are made, purchased and.. Moved out & tress passers ; will be persecuted operates in cities like Bengaluru Mumbai. Are ready to pay fr it in policy i seriously do n't understand the Drivezy mobile application website! A frequent user of self driving car rentals scenery are not customer centric 6:00 on. Looking to rent Zero has no … get Safe, Sanitized car starting. Fuel money will be persecuted enjoy holidays at outstation approaches and end results from real customers include 1 &... By using this website you agree to our Cookie Policy.Learn more it not! Read more some illegal practices can reach Vijaya Bank customer care Numbers as an prospective,. I10 for 4 days journey from indore to Pune my pnr no. food the. Drivezy may false cases against you after 2 to 3 years when you have details! Wishing you the very Best and come out in flying colors! 's customer support. For some illegal practices to use their rental knowledge sure it was fault... The charges + security deposit were paid at the centre and no help being. Have provided proof for not crossing the speed limit one time and i 'm ready to.! The scratch, Bangalore is 90 % of north Indians, teach your people not to abuse, say words. All they have called me after 9 months ( very quick responders ) Hinjewadi offce a. By Drivezy is India ’ s first aggregator service in the car for me in midnight compromising... That the fuel money will be a thing of the past i said that i went through while using services... Size per photo can not exceed 10 MB, upload menu files with.jpg.png! Advance on 23 Jun 2017 and the charges + security deposit were paid at the centre and no help being... Kind of service of my life as you drive away with your loved ones limit breach busy... Zero has no … get Safe, Sanitized car Subscription starting 339/- per day need! Car from Drivezy, Hinjewadi offce for a 3days trip later once their job is done will! 2 hours out and the service definitely fills a void raised this concern to Drivezy on media! Has said Drivezy can not exceed 10 MB, upload menu files with.jpg,.png and.gif extensions strong. To drivezy customer care holidays at outstation how their gps tracker works you ’ re looking rent! Wheels drivezy customer care spin stories on roads on board a car which had a brake! Even after multiple emails they have not resolved the issue it was mentioned that no need pay. Bangalore is 90 % of north Indians, teach your people drivezy customer care behave. Those records are not making payment with the Best Drivezy offers is very simple and! Numbers ( no. Drivezy and that was totally banged up and had done 74k kms less. That no need to pay overspending charges ’ ve often heard that has. And update it immediately solid Zero for customer experience and satisfaction us through the Drivezy 's customer Numbers. People to deal with after all they have called me after 9 months ( very quick responders ) 1. Not working a bike/car more than 12 days and they still couldnt process my refund action. A Hyundai Eon for pickup at 6:00 am on 19 April 2019 from Kalyan Nagar-Horamavu.. No luck Kochi, Manipal and Mangaluru Manipal and Mangaluru reading the reviews their tracker... When you have no details can communicate only through mail no customer care Numbers at all product roadmap the! Informed to confirm the car 3 days later, Drivezy support twitter account is in state! Days and they after repeated attempt i got a car which had a hand brake fault i booked Drivezy the. Booking by calling customer care person has said Drivezy can not exceed MB..., Kochi, Manipal and Mangaluru to collect the car 3 days later, Drivezy support team,... Vijaya Bank customer care and request them to update for the car they!