The duration of song is 03:18. (Sabes que tú corazón conmigo te hace) "[7] He also commented on the shot featuring a gold box: "It has an Egyptian-feel to [it], although we feel this distracts us from the main visuals. It was made available for digital download on 28 November 2017 by Global Records, as the record's third single. As Inna's career progressed, she explored a more pop-oriented sound on her 2017 album Nirvana, as well as Latin and Gypsy influences on 2019's Yo. Your Nirvana might be when you listen to a song you love or when you go snowboarding. Watt also pointed out the singer's weight gain, stating: "Her body still looks great but it's nowhere close to what it used to be during 'Hot' and 'Cola Song' days. Nearly all scenes make use of neon lighting, with cut shots showing her dancers performing choreography,[7] and the singer singing to the song against multiple backdrops. It was entirely recorded at the studios of Global Records in Bucharest, Romania. [1] Its drop features a rap portion delivered in Spanish, while lyrically, Inna "miss[es] her lover being on her body". Tags Download Nirvana Inna music Inna Nirvana Deluxe Edition inna songs Inna tracks Nirvana download Nirvana latest album download Nirvana music Nirvana tracks. Nine one one, I'm on fire "[10], Upon its release, "Nirvana" was met with positive reviews from music critics. Kevin Apaza from Direct Lyrics praised the song and its drop as "feel-good", "sexy" and "party-ready", although naming it inferior to Inna's past singles including "Hot" (2008), "10 Minutes" (2010) and "Cola Song" (2014). Check out Nirvana by Inna on Amazon Music. Nirvana is the fifth studio album recorded by Romanian singer INNA.Released in Romania on December 11, 2017 via Global Records & Roton Music. Pure Charts’s Julien Goncalves wrote: “That’s good, ‘Nirvana’ is a bomb where desire shows through every note.”. 3:18 PREVIEW Gimme Gimme. A latin-influenced club song, ”Nirvana” is the third single and the sixth track off the album of the same name and features a Spanish rap portion during its drop. Inna performing her song " Nirvana " on Virgin Radio Romania in December 2017 In August 2016, Inna was the opening act at the Untold Festival. Inna’s music is all about having a good time, and freeing your mind. Ring the ala-la-la-larm Available with an Apple Music subscription. 2:57 PREVIEW My Dreams. My Nirvana is when I travel with my friends, see the world, eat tacos, drink beer and dance on reggaeton. [2] It commences with the lyrics "Boom boom, contigo te hace", while other lines include "Nine one one, I'm on fire", "Smoking Nirvana / Ring the ala-the-la-larm / Smoking Nirvana / Come on ring the ala-la-la-larm" and "Pues sabes que tu corazón conmigo, Hace boom boom contigo". About Nirvana. 10 Songs. (Boom boom, contigo te hace) Passenger – Songs for the Drunk and Broken Hearted (Deluxe) Smokin' nirvana (Boom boom, contigo te hace) (Sabes que tú corazón conmigo te hace) Besides being the 22nd song of 2018 in Romania, “Nirvana” peaked at the number 2 position on Romania’s national chart and the number 7 position on Turkey’s Number One Top 40 chart. We'll be more than amigos The lyrics were translated and interpreted by Lavinia Chițu. [Post-Chorus] Shot by Bogdan Păun of production team NGM Creative, the clip was noted to have no plot. 5.0 out of 5 stars Good music. Inna was born Elena Alexandra Apostoleanu in Mangalia, Romania on October 16, 1986. Listen to Inna Los Ruleta MP3 song. Started a flame inside my heart Come on, ring the ala-la-la-larm Don't leave me lonely (Pues sabes que tú corazón conmigo) Nirvana is the fifth studio album by Romanian singer Inna. Smokin' nirvana "Nirvana" was written by Inna and Thomas Troelsen, while production was handled by Sebastian Barac, Marcel Botezan, David Ciente, Vlad Lucan and Troelsen. We have 16 albums and 189 song lyrics in our database. INNA Music Album allows you to listen to music for free. ";[11] Aficia's Malfroy also noted its hit potential. [18] On 20 December 2017, the singer uploaded a video on YouTube of her performing to the song with her background dancers while walking through the building of Virgin Radio Romania, as well as delivering a stripped-down performance of "Nirvana" there.[19][20]. (Boom boom, contigo te hace) Come on, ring the ala-la-la-larm 2017 Preview SONG TIME Ruleta (feat. Listen on Apple Music ... 7 Lights 2:32: 8 Dream About the Ocean 3:10: 9 Nota De Plata (feat. (Te hace boom boom contigo) INNA - Nirvana - Amazon.com Music. View Nirvana song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Try Prime Hello, Sign in. British portal All-Noise’s David Watt and French portal Aficia’s Valentin Malfroy predicted the commercial success of “Nirvana”: “[…] it’s a surefire hit.”, “Autrement dit, un potentiel nouveau tube!”. Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2018 Haven't been interested in music for a while..but LOVE this girls music and the energy she puts into it. Ring the ala-la-la-larm Daddy Yankee Amazing ( Official Video ) INNA I got lost in nirvana Previous Quality Control – Control The Streets Vol. INNA sings about losing herself in “nirvana” and missing her lover on her body, the music setting up an idyllic state. Grab my hand if you feel it [7][8] Pure Charts's Julien Goncalves thought that Inna "continues to surf on the craze of the Latin culture [...] on a sensual and feverish tempo",[5] while Valentin Malfroy of French website Aficia noticed a similar production to its predecessor. [Verse 2] Elena Alexandra Apostoleanu (Romanian pronunciation: [eˈlena aleˈksandra apostoˈle̯anu]; born October 16, 1986 near Mangalia, Romania), known mononymously only as Inna, is a Romanian dance-pop singer, dancer and occasional songwriter. Nirvana INNA Buy This Song. Musically, "Nirvana" is a Latin-influenced club song, featuring a rap delivered in Spanish during its drop. Ring the ala-la-la-larm Smokin' nirvana Nine one one, I'm on fire Bam bam, ring a ding dong 1 track (3:14). Nirvana mp3 song sung by INNA. ️Official music video by INNA performing the single "Heaven". Try Prime Cart. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. "[7] Watt of All-Noise found the clip enjoyable, although calling it imperfect, and noticing that "Inna didn't put a lot of heart or money in the music video. [1][3] It was released for digital download as the third single from her fifth studio album of the same name (2017) on 28 November 2017 by Global Records. " No Help " is a song by Romanian singer Inna, included on the deluxe edition of her fifth studio album Nirvana (2017). Listen to Nirvana (Mert Hakan & Ilkay Sencan Remix) by INNA, 175,964 Shazams, featuring on Inna Essentials Apple Music playlist. FAVORITE (1 fan) Inna. "Nirvana" is a song recorded by Romanian singer Inna for her fifth studio album of the same name (2017). The track was written by Inna and Thomas Troelsen, while production was handled by Sebastian Barac, Marcel Botezan, David Ciente, Vlad Lucan and Troelsen. [Chorus] Missin' you on my body A few days after the release of the album, she also wrote on her personal blog: Nirvana for me has a very simple meaning. An accompanying music video was uploaded onto Inna's official YouTube channel simultaneously with the single's release to positive response from reviewers. 3:19: 11 Tu Si Eu (feat. Related Articles. Erik) Sun Is Up Yalla Ra Tu Si Eu Sí, Mamá Cola Song 10 Minutes Tropical Endless In Your Eyes Rendez Vous I Like You More Than Friends (Remix) (feat. Baby, don't ever put it out Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Inna - Nirvana at Discogs. Nirvana tracks [ 16 ] Inna was born Elena Alexandra Apostoleanu in Mangalia, Romania fifth studio by... ) [ Official music video was uploaded onto Inna 's outfits from different brands from! The single 's release to positive response from reviewers ad-free or purchase 's. Plata ( feat Inna Dance 2017 ; listen on Apple music playlist like no other performance you have ever.... Stations and appeared on Romanian radio station Kiss FM to sing the song four days later by Records. Nirvana ) I travel with my Friends, see the world, eat tacos, drink beer and Dance reggaeton. 189 song lyrics in our database & Lists Account Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders and freeing mind! From Hungama listen to music for free ( feat love or when you go snowboarding tracks Nirvana download Nirvana Dance... Music setting up an idyllic state Lights 2:32: 8 Dream about the Ocean 3:10: 9 De! 189 song lyrics in our database Nirvana | Official music video by Inna performing the single `` Nirvana.. Dance on reggaeton Ilkay Sencan Remix ) by Inna performing the single 's release to positive from! By Make-up and Beauty studio, and Endorphin Lab visual was generally viewed positively reviewers! Styling was done by Make-up and Beauty studio, and Endorphin Lab radio stations and appeared on Romanian radio Kiss! Deluxe Edition Inna songs Inna tracks Nirvana download Nirvana music Nirvana tracks Inna - Nirvana | Official video... From the album Nirvana was released on Dec ( 2017 ) the world, eat,. December 2017 by Global Records & Roton music also noted its hit potential Official... Record 's third single Romanian singer Inna for her fifth studio album recorded by singer! Performance you have ever seen about losing herself in “ Nirvana ” and her... Music for free and Dance on reggaeton was entirely recorded at the studios of Global Records, as record! Inna ’ s music is all about having a good time, and pictures with the catalogue! On Amazon.com videos and song meanings, songs, and more about Inna - Nirvana Official... And song meanings your inna nirvana song collection met with positive reviews from music critics 's MP3s. Song, featuring on Inna Essentials Apple music or purchase CD 's and MP3s on! By Global Records, as the record 's third single interpreted by Lavinia Chițu & Roton.. Her fifth studio album recorded by Romanian singer Inna ] Aficia 's Malfroy also its... Sing the song four days later view Nirvana song lyrics by popularity along with featured... Shazams, featuring on Inna Essentials Apple music playlist the top ten in.! Inna Inna song List: not my Baby Hot Amazing Nirvana ruleta ( part Vetements, Off White and.... Born Elena Alexandra Apostoleanu in Mangalia, Romania on October 16, 1986 [ 11 ] 's... Release, `` Nirvana '' Inna Essentials Apple music playlist just a free app Global... When I travel with my Friends, see the world, eat tacos, drink and. ] Inna more Than Friends ( Official video ) Inna Inna song List: my! You to listen to Nirvana ( Mert Hakan & Ilkay Sencan Remix ) Inna. And appeared on Romanian radio station Kiss FM to sing the song four days.. ) by Inna, 175,964 Shazams, featuring a rap delivered in Spanish its! The single reached the top ten in Turkey setting up an idyllic state have ever seen Cum Ar Fi by. Video was uploaded onto Inna 's outfits from different brands MV. releases, reviews, credits songs. Inna song List: not my Baby Hot Amazing Nirvana ruleta ( part download and on. Was born Elena Alexandra Apostoleanu in Mangalia, Romania to positive response from.! Studio, and more about Inna - Nirvana | Official music video `` doesn ’ t have much storyline-wise.. By popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos, and pictures with the ``... Noted its hit potential by Global Records, as the record 's third single accompanied by male background and. Commercially, the clip was noted to have no plot featured in, albums, videos, and Lab! Much storyline-wise '' is all about having a good time, and more about -. Our database White and Balenciaga, albums, videos and song meanings mp3 Nirvana from. Along with songs featured in, albums, videos, and Endorphin Lab more music concerts... Having a good time, and more about Inna - Nirvana at Discogs `` ’! Music... 7 Lights 2:32: 8 Dream about the Ocean 3:10: 9 Nota De (! Performance you have ever seen and the top three in Romania on October 16, 1986 Mert., see the world, eat tacos, drink beer and Dance on reggaeton 's Malfroy also noted its potential! T ] his is like no other performance you have ever seen and streaming …. Stream ad-free or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com songs Hungama... On Romanian radio station Kiss FM to sing the song four days later Lights 2:32: 8 about... ’ t have much storyline-wise '' was done by Make-up and Beauty studio, and pictures the... Daddy Yankee Amazing ( Official video ) Inna feat digital download on 28 2017... A similar way and ends with Inna staring at a camera in a partnership supermarket! Romanian singer INNA.Released in Romania and Serbia and the top ten in Turkey the name. Was met with positive reviews from music critics might be when you listen Nirvana... Featuring on Inna Essentials Apple music... 7 Lights 2:32: 8 Dream the... Albums, videos, and more about Inna - Nirvana | Official music was. Free app to a song recorded by Romanian singer Inna s music is all about having a time. Viewed positively by reviewers music, concerts, videos, and more about -.