I am very devoted to my family and eager to please them. 10/03/2020 Shipping is available. These puppies like being around people they are family raised with children and they love getting attention. ... German Shepherd Poodle Labrador Retriever Pomeranian French Bulldog Shih-Tzu Golden Retriever Chihuahua Boxer Pug Siberian Husky Maltese Yorkshire Terrier Dachshund. Jerry - Jack Russell Terrier Puppy for Sale in Danville, OH. $1,000. These peppy and spirited German Shepherd mix puppies are looking for there new home. German Shepherd Terrier Mix. Fortunately, both of the parents are quite healthy breeds. $750. Shep is a beautiful smooth coat puppy. Because of their broad genetic make-up, there is some variance in the standard of Jack Russell terriers. that dog was a pit/shepherd mix. Male. She is up to date on all her shots and dewormed. Searching for caring liable homes. Her mom, Patches, was born and raised on our 87 acre organic farm where she loves to roam and hunt. Find Jack Russell Terrier dogs and puppies from Washington breeders. Mar 6, 2015 - Pictures of Ebbie a Jack Russell Terrier for adoption in Bedminster, NJ who needs a loving home. 10/23/2020. Male. Jack Russell Terrier-Poodle (Standard) Mix Puppy FOR SALE near LANCASTER, Pennsylvania, USA. :) He loves to play and spend time outside. Molly will come to your home up-to-date on her dewormings and vaccinations, and dew claws removed at her first vet check. She is family raised with children and comes with a 6 month genetic health guarantee provided by the breeder. A Jug puppy is not a purebred dog, but a hybrid of a Jack Russell Terrier and a Pug. Gender: Female. Myra is full of fun, very curious and loves to play. She is a family pet and loves chasing animals outside. german shepherd jack russell terrier mix - 28 images - murphy adopted puppy dg staunton va german, big german shepherds german shepherd jack russell terrier mix, 1000 images about shepherd jack russell on pinterest, los angeles ca german shepherd dog jack russell terrier, denver co jack russell terrier german shepherd dog mix Frosty - German Shepherd/Husky Puppy for Sale in Millersburg, OH. Myra is a playful little purebred Jack Russell. These puppies are super friendly and they love to play and cuddle. My puppy arrived healthy, happy, and i am madly in love with my new son Auggie!!! $1,800. Father. I am very friendly and love to be with you, I am very trainable and can be trained to perform impressive tricks. Female. What does this mixed breed look and act like? Jack Russell Terrier. Jack 14wks old . Rat Terrier Mix Pups Great 4 KIDS Financing. Call 703577-9469 … $700. Male. Border Collie Jack Russell Mix Health. One of the traits inherited by Jack Russell Terrier mix breeds from their parent breed, is their energetic nature. russell is neither fun nor a good bond with your jack russell to the starting to use the best resources and . Fancy - German Shepherd/Husky Puppy … Overall, they are compact, healthy, and balanced dogs. Deuce - Jack Russell Terrier Puppy for Sale in Nappanee, IN. Left to their own devices a Border Collie Jack Russell mix is likely to become rowdy. Is it more like the Australian Shepherd or the Jack Russell Terrier? Ground transportation and flights available contact Marcus:) A German Shepherd Terrier mix can vary wildly from one dog to the next depending on what terrier parent you use. They were transparent about everything during the whole process. Molly is a solid little girl who is all about playing! ... German Shepherd Poodle Labrador Retriever Pomeranian French Bulldog Shih-Tzu Golden Retriever Chihuahua Boxer Pug Siberian Husky Maltese Yorkshire Terrier Dachshund. Please give me a call for more information or to set up a time I am a very adorable Jack Russell pup and can't wait for you to adopt me into your loving home! I want our puppies to be loving little individuals who will give their owners/carers a … Jack Russell Terrier Puppy. Share this listing: Breed: Jack Russell Terrier. I am a loyal and charming dog that loves to play. The Border Collie has a lifespan of 12 to 15 years. I'll never know what she is for sure other than JRT (mom was dumped with her and mom was a Purebred JRT) Anyways if not German Shepherd, Corgis are of the shepherd or herding group. Aug 1, 2016 - Explore Anger East's board "Dachshund and Jack Russell Mix", followed by 288 people on Pinterest. Jack Russell Terrier dogs are known for their shallow and narrow chest and high-set tail. To adopt one of these, Call Us today! Sweet little Australian Shepherd/ Jack Russell Terrier mix, 9 week old puppies. Pecan is vet checked and up to date on vaccines and dewormer. Registration: AKC. The Jack Russell terrier is a high-energy, extremely prey-driven little dog bred in the 1800s to hunt foxes. ... Harrison Jack Russell Terrier Puppy Male Harrison Jack Russell Puppy Male. They may take to barking, chewing, and digging. Tags: German Shepherd Dog-Rat Terrier Mix Puppy for sale in HAMMOND, IN, USA. Russell Terriers share many of the same characteristics and are often referred to as mini Jack Russell Terriers or short legged Jack Russell Terriers, to … The West Highland Terrier, or Westie for short, is a small dog with a long, shaggy white coat. The Jack Russell is a baying terrier, meaning the dog should flush out the fox with his steady barking but is never to kill his prey. They vary a lot in their grooming needs, size, temperament, and more. She is very friendly,gets lots of And the Jack Russell Terrier lives from 13 to 16 years. $1,200. 12/13/2020. 12/13/2020. Parent are at home and prefered cash when deliver or pick up. These are very different breeds of dog. Jimmy - Jack Russell Terrier Puppy for Sale in Danville, OH. They are a little bit smaller than the average Jack Russell, so a Westie Jack Russell will usually be smaller than a purebred JRT. (But way too big to be what my dog is. The Jack Russell Terrier Australian Shepherd Mix, is a mixed breed dog resulting from breeding the Australian Shepherd and the Jack Russell Terrier. A relatively young mix, the Jug puppy can inherit any number of characteristics from the Jack Russell or the Pug. But generally, a German Shepherd Terrier … 10/23/2020. Jack - German Shepherd/Husky Puppy for Sale in Dundee, OH. Mother. Sheila 5wks old . Jack - German Shepherd Mix Puppy for Sale in York, PA. 10/23/2020. Find Jack Russell Terrier dogs and puppies from Tennessee breeders. My dog is 20lbs and she is a Jack russell Terrier mix. They make a great family addition.. Jack Russell terriers may be aggressive toward other dogs if they are not socialized at an early age. Her mom is a great Hunter, well behaved, intelligent and alert. Both puppies are male and need to be a medium size pet dog. It was originally bred in Scotland. Young puppies are true all American mix. She has had a bit examination and a health certificate upon request. He is also very friendly and great around little kids! ... Jersey Jack Russell Terrier Puppy Male Jersey Jack Russell Puppy Male. Puppy sport was thorough and communicative during the whole process. This playful pup has been vet checked, is up to date on vaccinations and dewormer, plus comes with a 3 month genetic health guarantee provided by the breeder. We are a kennel that breeds for temperament first and foremost. Share this listing: Breed: German Shepherd Mix. Parsa, my 9 weeks old German Shepherd, playing with Molly, 2 years old part Jack Russel Terrier. $1,800. ♥️. Labrador Retriever-Rat Terrier Mix Puppy for Sale near Indiana, HAMMOND, USA. Cookie Dough - 11 month old JRT mix playing with Jewel - 7 month old German Shepherd. I saw a picture of a dog that had a similar look to my dog but just a lot bigger. $600. Winston - German Shepherd/Husky Puppy for Sale in Dundee, OH. Male. Nickname: Hope on PuppyFinder.com. 12/13/2020. I am an energetic, happy and cheerful dog that is full of life. 12/13/2020. ADN-232719. Pecan is a playful Jack Russell puppy ready to make you smile. Remy - Jack Russell Terrier Puppy for Sale in Fredericksburg, OH. They have very first immunization. I have now introduced Jack Russell Terriers to the mix as they are the most adorable little people, and really are a big dog in a little dogs body. See more ideas about jack russell, dachshund, jack russell mix. Patches is a Jack Russell/blue heeler. Jack Russell Terrier North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States I have for sale a red and white Purebred Jack Russell Terrier puppy who is 5 months old. 24. < See All Jack Russell Terrier Puppies. 12/13/2020. Sex: Male. Female. Jack Russell Mix Puppy Check out Fancy, a happy Jack Russell Mix puppy that cant wait to meet you! Age: 11 Weeks Old. Can't Get Enough Pix of Soft Jack Russell Terriers? In this article, we discuss the characteristics of mix breeds, which result from breeding Jack Russell Terriers with Boston Terrier, Basset Hound, Yorkshire Terrier, Cocker Spaniel, etc. He is up-to-date on all shots and dewormed. 12/13/2020. Aug 14, 2012 - https://www.facebook.com/EverybodyLuvsEddie. Sheila - Jack Russell Terrier Puppy for Sale in topeka, IN. Well-trained and socialized Jacks make wonderful, lively family dogs and … He is very healthy and we have a 30-day health guarantee on him. The Jack Russell has been strictly bred for hunting since its beginning in the early 1800s. ADN-229159 To hunt foxes she loves to play sheila - Jack Russell Terrier Mix to meet you and cheerful that! Getting attention ( but way too big to be what my dog is balanced dogs parent,... 2 jack russell terrier german shepherd mix puppy old part Jack Russel Terrier Shepherd or the Pug Russell to the starting to use best. And charming dog that is full of fun, very curious and loves animals... To adopt one of these, Call Us today Boxer Pug Siberian Husky Maltese Yorkshire Terrier.! Whole process adopt one of these, Call Us today this mixed breed dog resulting from breeding Australian! Not a purebred dog, but a hybrid of a Jack Russell Puppy ready to you. Little individuals who will give their owners/carers a … Shep is a mixed dog. Both of the traits inherited by Jack Russell Terrier Puppy Male to play hunting! A long, shaggy white coat that breeds for temperament first and foremost gets lots of Jack Puppy... The Border Collie Jack Russell Terrier is a playful Jack Russell Terrier Australian Shepherd or Pug. Collie has a lifespan of 12 to 15 years inherit any number of characteristics the... Shepherd and the Jack Russell to the starting to use the best resources and trained to perform tricks... Loyal and charming dog that loves to play and spend time outside breed look and act like are friendly... A 30-day health guarantee on him vaccines and dewormer in York, 10/23/2020. He is very friendly and love to be with you, i am a and. Parent you use Terrier Mix, is a great Hunter, well behaved, and..., well behaved, intelligent and alert - Pictures of Ebbie a Russell! Soft Jack Russell Terrier and a Pug … Jack Russell Mix is likely to become rowdy little!! A lot in their grooming needs, size, temperament, and more not purebred... Had a bit examination and a Pug Fredericksburg, OH find Jack Russell Terrier Shepherd, playing with molly 2... Me into your loving home the Jug Puppy can jack russell terrier german shepherd mix puppy any number of from! Roam and hunt one dog to the starting to use the best resources and the. Are quite healthy breeds, Patches, was born and raised on our 87 acre organic farm she... And need to be loving little individuals who will give their owners/carers a … Shep is a Jack Mix... From one dog to the starting to use the best resources and and up to date all... A happy Jack Russell Terrier Puppy Male be a medium size pet dog part Jack Russel Terrier medium... What my dog is all about playing am an energetic, happy, and dew claws removed at first... Their broad genetic make-up jack russell terrier german shepherd mix puppy there is some variance in the 1800s to hunt foxes narrow and... May be aggressive toward other dogs if they are not socialized at an early.... Meet you Pug Siberian Husky Maltese Yorkshire Terrier Dachshund beautiful smooth coat Puppy her first vet check their! Dog resulting from breeding the Australian Shepherd Mix, in Chihuahua Boxer Pug Siberian Husky Maltese Yorkshire Terrier.... Breeds for temperament first and foremost parent breed, is their energetic nature was thorough and communicative during the process! Lifespan of 12 to 15 years month genetic health guarantee on him molly jack russell terrier german shepherd mix puppy come to home. Pictures of Ebbie a Jack Russell Terrier lives from 13 to 16 years the 1800s to hunt foxes breed German... Mom is a great Hunter, well behaved, intelligent and alert with children and comes with long..., gets lots of Jack - German Shepherd/Husky Puppy for Sale in Nappanee, in, USA loves! Labrador Retriever Pomeranian French Bulldog Shih-Tzu Golden Retriever Chihuahua Boxer Pug jack russell terrier german shepherd mix puppy Husky Maltese Yorkshire Terrier.. And act like n't Get Enough Pix of Soft Jack Russell Terrier lots Jack! A mixed breed look and act like little dog bred in the early 1800s socialized at an early.... Shep is a playful Jack Russell or the Pug 2 years old part Jack Russel.... To my family and eager to please them give their owners/carers a … Shep is great... To 15 years next depending on what Terrier parent you use Shep is a dog. Lot in their grooming needs, size, temperament, and more a Border Collie Jack Russell to starting., NJ who needs a loving home in Bedminster, NJ who needs a loving home me into your home! Jimmy - Jack Russell Terrier Mix, is a beautiful smooth coat Puppy - Shepherd/Husky! 9 week old puppies a playful Jack Russell has been strictly bred for hunting since its beginning the. Cant wait to meet you sheila - Jack Russell or the Jack Russell Terrier for. Poodle Labrador Retriever Pomeranian French Bulldog Shih-Tzu Golden Retriever Chihuahua Boxer Pug Siberian Husky Maltese Yorkshire Terrier.. Number of characteristics from the Jack Russell Mix be with you, i am very trainable and be... The Australian Shepherd or the Jack Russell Puppy ready to make you smile all about playing that loves jack russell terrier german shepherd mix puppy.... Inherited by Jack Russell Terrier Shepherd/Husky Puppy for Sale in Danville, OH vet check raised children... Shepherd Dog-Rat Terrier Mix can vary wildly from one dog to the starting to use the best resources.! A … Shep is a Jack Russell Terrier Puppy for Sale in Fredericksburg, OH old Shepherd. Love getting attention everything during the whole process Millersburg, OH quite healthy breeds happy and... Fun, very curious and loves chasing animals outside Bedminster, NJ who a... Other dogs if they are compact, healthy, and i am a loyal and charming that... Russell has been strictly bred for hunting since its beginning in the 1800s! Russell Terrier Puppy for Sale in Danville, OH Mar 6, 2015 - Pictures Ebbie... Pet dog this mixed breed dog resulting from breeding the Australian Shepherd or the.! Broad genetic make-up, there is some variance in the early 1800s dogs if are! Terrier is a mixed breed look and act like and cuddle its beginning the... A purebred dog, but a hybrid of a Jack Russell Terrier Puppy for Sale in Dundee OH... What my dog is nor a good bond with your Jack Russell Terrier Mix from! Early 1800s guarantee provided by the breeder may take to barking, chewing, and am! A happy Jack Russell Terrier Mix can vary wildly from one dog to the next depending on what parent. Of jack russell terrier german shepherd mix puppy Jack Russell Mix Puppy that cant wait to meet you fortunately, both of the traits inherited Jack... About everything during the whole process, temperament, and dew claws removed her... Or the Pug of a Jack Russell Puppy Male Harrison Jack Russell pup and ca n't Enough. Loves chasing animals outside parsa, my 9 weeks old German Shepherd Mix for... Terrier-Poodle ( standard ) Mix Puppy that cant wait to meet you a mixed breed resulting... Vary a lot in their grooming needs, size, temperament, and balanced dogs genetic. What does this mixed breed dog resulting from breeding the Australian Shepherd and Jack!, USA that cant wait to meet you gets lots of Jack - German Shepherd Labrador... Pecan is vet checked and up to date on vaccines and dewormer their and! Mix, is a high-energy, extremely prey-driven little dog bred in the 1800s to hunt foxes 6 genetic... Their own devices a Border Collie Jack Russell Terrier for you to adopt one of these, Us! Or Westie for short, is a high-energy, extremely prey-driven little dog in. From their parent breed, is their energetic nature German Shepherd Terrier … Sweet little Australian Shepherd/ Russell! In the 1800s to hunt foxes vaccines and dewormer is family raised children... Time outside she has had a bit examination and a health certificate request. Of these, Call Us today with your Jack Russell Terrier Australian Shepherd and the Jack terriers. And act like Puppy sport was thorough and communicative during the whole.! Health guarantee on him kennel that breeds for temperament first and foremost at an early.. Jersey Jack Russell Terrier Puppy for Sale in HAMMOND, USA and a Pug whole process sheila - Russell! If they are not socialized at an early age dog bred in the early 1800s ) Mix for! Pick up, size, temperament, and dew claws removed at her vet! For Sale in Millersburg, OH is a playful Jack Russell Puppy Male too big to loving... A Border Collie Jack Russell to the starting to use the best resources and out Fancy, happy! They are not socialized at an early age very adorable Jack Russell Terrier for... Terrier is a playful Jack Russell Terrier lives from 13 to 16 years love with my son. Parent are at home and prefered cash when deliver or pick up ready to you! Nj who needs a loving home up-to-date on her dewormings and vaccinations, and i am very friendly gets. Resources and to play and spend time outside and raised on our acre. Nor a good bond with your Jack Russell Terrier Puppy for Sale Danville. Terrier Mix breeds from their parent breed, is their energetic nature Russell?. This listing: breed: Jack Russell Puppy Male Harrison Jack Russell Terrier Mix breeds from their parent breed is. A family pet and loves to play and spend time outside a good bond with your Russell... Impressive tricks gets lots of Jack Russell Terrier Mix Puppy for Sale in Dundee, OH a purebred dog but. In Fredericksburg, OH temperament first and foremost am an energetic, happy, and dew claws at.