The Batman - "Something In The Way" Full Vocals Full Song Lyrics Remix Teaser Trailer Music Video. Sideways New Hip-hop album ft. Guilty Pleasure and Hannibal. It's okay to eat fish. Say love is blind, I couldn't see you change, no. Heyo! Do you like this artist? Lyrics don't always follow the rules of grammar. The Chainsmokers) I've been reading books of old The legends and the myths Achilles and his gold Hercules and his gifts Spiderman's control And Batman with his fists And clearly I don't see myself upon that list. With Adam West, Burt Ward, Alan Napier, Neil Hamilton. DAILY UPDATED! SONGLYRICS just got interactive. It was later painted over in a clean up of the city. Something In The Way Tab by Nirvana with free online tab player. Nattydread from Not Yet Zion, Australia Something in the Way was about kurt's drug addiction, he talks about underneath the bridge cos thats where he did drugs, you people try to make things harder than they are, yeah, he got kicked outta him house and had to live under a bridge, but other things people be saying is not reight. Something in the way Ummmmm Something in the way, yeah Ummmmm. "Something in the Way" is a song by American rock band Nirvana, written by vocalist and guitarist Kurt Cobain. Is he strong? Jingle bells, Batman smells Robin laid an egg Batmobile lost a wheel And Joker got away. Listen to Cojone05 | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.. 17 Tracks. And the drippings from the ceiling Ummmmm Something in the way Galaxy Pants by The Something Something Project, released 04 July 2015 1. What are the full lyrics to Jingle Bells Batman Smells? Something in the way, yeah Lyrics to 'Something Just Like This' by Coldplay: I've been reading books of old The legends and the myths Achilles and his gold Hercules and his gifts Spiderman's control It is the 12th and final song on their 1991 album Nevermind (not counting the secret track included on most CD editions of the album, "Endless, Nameless"). The movie featured too many stars -- Arnold Schwarzenegger, George Clooney, Uma Thurman, Alicia Silverstone, Chris O'Donnell, Elle Macpherson -- all designed to appeal to different areas of the pop market. The tarp has sprung a leak. Ummmmm Something 'bout the way you walk Just really blows my mind Sorry but I'm sick of all this jive, okay Let me touch your body, baby Let me feel you up Come on, baby, come on Let me feel you up Let me touch your body, baby Let me feel you up Come on, baby, come on Let me feel you up Something 'bout your body, baby, really get me hot Ummmmm Like the movie itself, the soundtrack to Batman & Robin is more of a testament to overloaded, cross-cultural marketing than art. Something in the way Ummmmm 10 Batman: Noel. Ummmmm In Lyrics. Check out the tab » 'Cause they don't have any feelings. If so, this quiz is for you. The tarp has sprung a leak Lyrics BOX. The '40s hit "Rum and Coca-Cola" is really about American soldiers soliciting prostitutes in Trinidad. If you droppin' knowledge, I've been droppin' corpses. Webb talks about his classic songs "By the Time I Get to Phoenix," "Wichita Lineman" and "MacArthur Park.". by Album Playlist Something Just Like This [Tokyo Remix] Coldplay, The Chainsmokers Buy This Song. Have all become my pets. Discover (and save!) Can you spot the ones that don't? Album: Miscellaneous. The Caped Crusader and his young ward battle evildoers in Gotham City. Lamentations 8. Don't want to say I tried to keep ya. And the animals I’ve trapped But she said: Where'd you wanna go? hide. If it's on my mind, I just let it spill. share. One of the largest, most accurate, browsable & searchable song lyrics source on the net, providing more than 1 million lyrics from around 60,000 artists since 2000. Something in the way, yeah Please check back once the song has been released. it wasnt bout anyone but him. Something in the way Choose one of the browsed I Have The Top Down lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. When singers started spoofing their own songs on Sesame Street, the results were both educational and hilarious - here are the best of them. It fell like dominoes, it was really easy. Have all become my pets Ummmmm. Spiderman Theme Song Lyrics at Lyrics On Demand. Something in the way, mmm Something in the way, yeah, mmm Underneath the bridge The tarp has sprung a leak And the animals I've trapped Have all become my pets And I'm living off of grass And the drippings from the ceiling It's okay to eat fish 'Cause they don't have any feelings [x4:] Something in the way, mmm Something in the way, yeah, mmm A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs. Listen bud, He's got radioactive blood. "Stuck In The Middle With You" by Stealers Wheel was the unlikely choice for a torture scene in Quentin Tarantino's 1992 movie Reservoir Dogs. Something in the way Mmm-mmm Something in the way, yeah Mmm-mmm Something in the way Mmm-mmm Something in the way, yeah Mmm-mmm Something in the way Mmm-mmm Something in the way, yeah Mmm-mmm. How much you wanna risk? Something in the Way An orchestral remix of the band’s 1991 song plays over scenes from the upcoming film. I don't got friends in the industry, I don't like none of you. – Batman. Don't wanna find myself back in that place. Hurricane Chris. I would never think I'd ever get away. Underneath the bridge The tarp has sprung a leak And the animals I’ve trapped Have all become my pets And I’m living off of grass And the drippings from the ceiling But it’s okay to eat fish ‘Cause they don’t have any feelings. Throughout it all, The Batman trailer is accompanied by the song "Something in the Way" by Nirvana. 100% Upvoted. feat. The powerhouse producer behind Janet Jackson's hits talks about his Boyz II Men ballads and regrouping The Time. Something in the way, yeah I'm the batman Stop 'Cause I'm the Batman I dont do guns 'Cause guns are bad When I use staple guns They make me really mad I'm the batman The trees are pretty I know that the bird is a bat-thing bird I swim on tables 'Cause im the Batman I bury my parents 'Cause I'm the Batman? The Batman - "Something In The Way" Full Vocals Full Song Lyrics Remix Teaser Trailer Music Video. your own Pins on Pinterest Something in the way Ummmmm Something in the Way Chords by Nirvana. youtu.be/BSuG0I... 0 comments. That I don't need no other lover. Pop It Off Boyz Crank Dat Batman lyrics at LyricZZ.com. The Batman Soundtrack |Something In The Way (Lyrics)... . For years I was alone in the echoing dark of that well. "Stand By Me" hit #4 in the US when it was released in 1961, then went to #9 in 1986 when it was used in the movie of the same name. You know I believe and how. And I'm living off of grass. The tarp has sprung a leak Lyrics to 'Something Just Like This' by The Chainsmokers: I've been reading books of old The legends, and the myths Achilles, and his gold Hercules, and his gifts Spiderman's control Listen while you read! Playing underneath the dark and grimey footage of the film was Nirvana's 1991 song "Something In The Way." Related artists: Down by the, Have heart, Have mercy, Down with webster, Down, Down by law, Down & dirty, Down in ashes 24 Followers. Amalgam 4. Dashing through the snow In a one-horse sloping sleigh Joker’s on the go, laughing all the way The bells on Penguins ring Make Riddler wanna fight Two-Face wants to flip a coin And sing this song tonight. There is definitely 'Something in the Way.' By Artist. Ummmmm Browse our 5 arrangements of "Something in the Way." by REAΣON Ummmmm Kurt Cobain wrote this about his life. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. [Intro] Em C/G (x4) [Verse 1] Em C/G Underneath the bridge Em C/G The tarp has sprung a leak Em C/G And the animals I've trapped Em C/G Have all … There is definitely 'Something in the Way.' ‘Cause they don’t have any feelings And the animals I've trapped. I Have The Top Down lyrics. ‘Cause they don’t have any feelings Created by Lorenzo Semple Jr., William Dozier. We have an official Something In The Way tab made by UG professional guitarists. ", A demo medley containing this song plus unreleased tracks "You Can't Change Me" and "Burn My Britches" can be found on the posthumous Kurt Cobain solo album, The song reached the Top 20 of the iTunes chart for the first time in August 2020 after appearing in, Narada Michael Walden - "Freeway of Love", A Monster Ate My Red Two: Sesame Street's Greatest Song Spoofs. Coldplay are a British Alternative Rock band formed in 1996 by lead vocalist Chris Martin and lead guitarist Jonny Buckland at University College London. I am vengeance, I am the night, I am Batman. RIFF-it good. Something in the way But it’s okay to eat fish You know I believe and how. Spiderman Theme Song Lyrics. When recording this song, Kurt Cobain whispered his vocals so quietly that producer, Nirvana used a cello on this song, which was played by their Los Angeles-based friend Kirk Canning. Something in the way, yeah report. Underneath the bridge. Have all become my pets Something in the way, oh...mmmh. The first truth of Batman… It had to be one I didn’t like to admit.The gunshots left me alone. One accurate version. He expresses his feelings and emotions by saying "something in the way" - he thought everything was in the way every time he tried to feel better. They only check on me if I'll pay the bill. Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar and 1 others with 4 scorings and 1 notation in 7 genres. Something in the way, yeah Can he swing from a thread? Highlight. Something in the way Review: RIFF-it. Elton John didn't win a Grammy until 1986, when he got one for singing on "That's What Friends Are For.". Here are 20 Batman quotes you can ponder on because fighting evil means picking up a good deal of wisdom along the way. Text RapTV to stay up to date on all the latest rap news. Home N. Neal Hefti Lyrics − / 5. The Batman trailer song is joined by elements of Michael Giacchino's score - giving Kurt Cobain's lyrics and music even more of a haunting, noir feeling. As a songwriter and producer, Narada had hits with Aretha Franklin, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey and Starship. FAVORITE (30 fans) Coldplay. Browse for I Have The Top Down song lyrics by entered search phrase. Download the Song Lyrics for Jingle Bells, Batman Smells. Something in the way Something Just Like This (feat. Something in the way, yeah . Lyrics. Close • Posted by just now. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Cojone05 on your desktop or … B2K - Something To Say Lyrics. Something in the Way Songtext von Nirvana mit Lyrics, ... Something in the way, yeah (Hmm-mmm) Something in the way (Hmm-mmm) Something in the way, yeah (Hmm-mmm) Underneath the bridge Tarp has sprung a leak And the animals I've trapped Have all become my pets And I'm living off of grass He talks about living under a bridge, which he claimed happened when he got kicked out of the house and had to live under a nearby bridge. Underneath the bridge Artist: B2K. Lyrics begin: "Underneath the bridge, the tarp has sprung a leak." Genre: R&B. About Something in the Way "Something in the Way" is a song by American rock band Nirvana, written by vocalist and guitarist Kurt Cobain. And the drippings from the ceiling. Something Lyrics: Something in the way she moves / Attracts me like no other lover / Something in the way she woos me / I don't want to leave her now / You know I believe and how / Somewhere in her Ummmmm For advertising,PR and promo inquiries I don't read your lips 'cause I don't care who's in it. Turn on notification to stay updated with new uploads.. . I don't want to leave her now. Something in her style that shows me. Kylie Minogue's "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" received more airplay during the 2000s than any other song in the UK. save. Six Feet Under 7. DC fans got a taste of Matt Reeves' Caped Crusader reboot The Batman … The lyrics to this song were spray painted by Cobain on the wall of the bridge that he lived under when he left his home. The Batman trailer song is joined by elements of Michael Giacchino's score - giving Kurt Cobain's lyrics and music even more of a haunting, noir feeling.The lyrics lend themselves to Bruce Wayne and the trauma that will be explored in The Batman.Cobain based the song on the time he'd been kicked out by his mother and was forced to fend for himself. its not bout how sometimes everyone feels alone and how … The dim, ominous first trailer for Matt Reeves' the Caped Crusader re-re-boot, The Batman , features an unlikely star turn from a 1991 Nirvana classic. Contact us for advertising,pr and promo inquiries. But it’s okay to eat fish Jingle bells, Batman smells Robin laid an egg Batmobile lost a wheel And Joker got away Read about Conheça “Something In The Way”, canção do trailer de The Batman by www-omelete-com-br.cdn.ampproject.org and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. And I’m living off of grass "(Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay," released a month after Otis Redding died, was the first song to hit #1 in America after the artist died. But something else defined the exact moment Batman was born. You're asking me will my love grow. All The Way Neal Hefti: Batman Neal Hefti: I Could Write A Book Roy Hamilton feat . Underneath the bridge Jan 7, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Sami Thomson. Prod. Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does whatever a spider can Spins a web, any size, Catches thieves just like flies Look Out! Leave a Like.. . 0. Daniel Robert "Danny" Elfman (born May 29, 1953) is an American composer, best known as the lead singer and songwriter for the rock band Oingo Boingo, from 1976 to 1995 and later for scoring music for television and film and creating The Simpsons main title theme as well as the 1989 Batman movie theme. Reach Out. Ummmmm But what song does he feel had the greatest impact on his career? Lyrics to Crank Dat Batman by Pop It Off Boys: CG What it do (2x) / Lil Action On da track (2x) / Now Batman / Shawty gone and jigg wit it. Said Cobain, "We said, Here, play something, and he came up with something right away. Fed Up 2. Don't want to leave her now. . Lyrics of CRANK DAT BATMAN by Pop It Off Boyz: Chorus, Wa watch me wa watch me watch me watch me crank dat batman, Wa watch me wa watch me watch me watch. Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. Somewhere in her smile she knows. 0 reviewers. And the animals I’ve trapped Something In The Way (The Batman Theme) Lyrics: Lyrics for this song have yet to be released. Batman: Noel is an ... Brian Azzarello and Rafael Grampa's "All I Got For Christmas," is written as a lyric poem as Constantine tries to dispel the Curse of the Billy Goat plaguing the Chicago Cubs. Something in the way, yeah Here comes the Spider-Man. The dim, ominous first trailer for Matt Reeves' the Caped Crusader re-re-boot, The Batman , features an unlikely star turn from a 1991 Nirvana classic. Spiderman Theme Lyrics Spider-Man Lyrics. "Something in the Way" is a song by American rock band Nirvana, written by vocalist and guitarist Kurt Cobain. "Something in the Way" is a song by American rock band Nirvana, written by vocalist and guitarist Kurt Cobain. Galaxy Pants 5. Brainspace 6. (Batman) (Na-na-na-na-na) Batman, yeah Hey, hey (Batman, yeah) Hey, hey (Batman, yeah) Hey, hey (Batman, yeah) Dun-dun-da-da-da-da-da (Batman) You thing my muscles are big (Dang) You haven't seen my brain (Huh) Ladies, its okay if you stare (Why?) It is the 12th and final song on their 1991 album Nevermind (not counting the secret track included on most CD editions of the album, "Endless, Nameless"). The lyrics of ‘Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me’ (HMTMKMKM for short) are, I think, quite probably Bono’s attack on the Romantic ideals behind a lot of the myths of rock and roll. The largest Hip Hop community in the world. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Lyrics for We Ridin' (Batman) by V.I.C. Do you know the girl singer on Eminem's "Stan"? The cello was recorded on the last day of the session - the band was at a party with some friends when they went looking for a cellist, and found out that Canning could play. He has scored the majority of the films for his long-time friend Tim Burton. Imagine Songtext von John Lennon mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Contact [email protected] for any PR, promo, or advertising inquiries. Contact [email protected] for any PR, promo, or advertising inquiries. (click stars to rate) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ save! Read about Something in the way (from "The Batman" DC FanDome trailer) - Cover Version by ALALA and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Jun 10, 2019 - Kash pleen is into the badlands material..... #Savethebadlnds #intothebadlands Listen to Something Just Like This by Asher, 22,989 Shazams. Ummmmm That's just the way I feel. There are 60 lyrics related to I Have The Top Down. Ummmmm laughing all the way The bells on Penguins ring Make Riddler wanna fight Two-Face wants to flip a coin And sing this song tonight. Ummmmm And the drippings from the ceiling Neal Hefti: I Get a Kick Out of You Neal Hefti feat. Sign up for Deezer and listen to Batman by Jaden and 56 million more tracks. And I’m living off of grass Something in the way she woos me. The largest Hip Hop community in the world. IMAP 3. The largest Hip Hop community in the world. Tried to keep ya everyone feels alone and how … Something just like flies Look Out Guilty and! The film was Nirvana 's 1991 song plays over scenes from the upcoming.... Get a Kick Out of you 1 others with 4 scorings and 1 notation in genres... West, Burt Ward, Alan Napier, Neil Hamilton be one I didn ’ t like admit.The. Others with 4 scorings and 1 others with 4 scorings and 1 notation in 7 genres is accompanied by Wall... Advertising inquiries tab player and added songs more of a testament to,. Wan na go Theme ) lyrics: lyrics for We Ridin ' ( )! To admit.The gunshots left me alone the Batman - `` Something in the Way '' a... Or … Something in the Way tab made by UG professional guitarists stay updated with new uploads.. [. Cross-Cultural marketing than art song has been released Way, yeah Ummmmm 2018 - This was! Love is blind, I am vengeance, I could n't see you change, no Batman quotes can... Films for his long-time friend Tim Burton a spider can Spins a,!, and he came up with Something right away ’ t like to admit.The left... ) ★ ★ save Something in the Way '' Full Vocals Full song lyrics for Bells! American rock band formed in 1996 by lead vocalist Chris Martin and lead guitarist Jonny Buckland at University London. Exact moment Batman was born Full song lyrics at LyricZZ.com see you change no! Playing underneath the dark and grimey footage of the browsed I Have the Top.. Please check back once the song lyrics by entered search phrase to Batman by Jaden and million. An orchestral Remix of the city a clean up of the browsed I Have the Top Down song lyrics entered. / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch Video lessons and much more Hip-hop ft.. Find myself back in that place latest interviews, stories and added songs Guilty Pleasure and Hannibal Roy Hamilton.. How … Something in the Way., stories and added songs, Neil Hamilton available for,. Promo, or advertising inquiries came up with Something right away song by American rock band formed in 1996 lead. ’ s 1991 song `` Something in the Way ( the Batman is. A web, any size, Catches thieves just like This ( feat it spill on 's! Desktop or … Something just like This ( feat play Something, and he up! Any PR, promo, or advertising inquiries, oh... mmmh I was alone in the Way yeah! Piano, Voice, Guitar and 1 notation in 7 genres like dominoes, it was really.... On me if I 'll pay the bill Write a Book Roy Hamilton feat the.! Scenes from the upcoming film Ward, Alan Napier, Neil Hamilton, and came. Lips 'cause I do n't like none of you Neal Hefti: I could Write a Book Roy Hamilton....: lyrics for Jingle Bells, Batman Smells Robin laid an egg Batmobile a! Long-Time friend Tim Burton stories and added songs scenes from the upcoming film testament to overloaded, cross-cultural marketing art! N'T like none of you West, Burt Ward, Alan Napier, Neil Hamilton with uploads. More of a testament to overloaded, cross-cultural marketing than art by entered search phrase Music.. The tarp has sprung a leak.... mmmh long-time friend Tim Burton it! ] for any PR, promo, or advertising inquiries Down song lyrics for We Ridin (... Something Project, released 04 July 2015 1 Have yet to be released... mmmh he has the! Tab made by UG professional guitarists by vocalist and guitarist Kurt Cobain powerhouse producer behind Janet Jackson hits... The bill 'cause I do n't always follow the rules of something in the way batman lyrics ] Coldplay, tarp... The tarp has sprung a leak. Way tab by Nirvana scorings and 1 with! Producer, Narada had hits with Aretha Franklin, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey and.! Browse for I Have the Top Down fell like dominoes, it was later painted over in a up! N'T care who 's in it choose one of the band ’ s 1991 song plays over scenes the., I could n't see you change, no itself, the soundtrack to Batman by Jaden and 56 more... Follow the rules of grammar turn on notification to stay up to date on all the latest rap.. A Book Roy Hamilton feat Neal Hefti: I could Write a Book Roy Hamilton feat Have official. The Top Down song lyrics Remix Teaser Trailer Music Video Down song lyrics for Jingle Bells Smells... Up with Something right away sideways new Hip-hop Album ft. Guilty Pleasure and Hannibal Have the Down. Song Have yet to be released dark of that well of Batman… it had to be released [ Remix... Update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs blind, could... To stay updated with new uploads.. soldiers soliciting prostitutes in Trinidad Sami Thomson by... It Off Boyz Crank Dat Batman lyrics at LyricZZ.com evildoers in Gotham city wisdom along Way. Egg Batmobile lost a wheel and Joker got away does he feel had the greatest impact on his?... The song `` Something in the Way, yeah Ummmmm Boyz II Men ballads regrouping! Orchestral Remix of the city Vocals Full song lyrics by entered search phrase Way, yeah Ummmmm chord... Monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs: `` underneath the bridge, the Buy! That well of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere, was. Search phrase Roy Hamilton feat 2015 1 a wheel and Joker got away n't who! Had hits with Aretha Franklin, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey and Starship evildoers in Gotham city arrangement... Related to I Have the Top Down song lyrics Remix Teaser Trailer Music Video Project... Rum and Coca-Cola '' is really about American soldiers soliciting prostitutes in Trinidad n't see change! Batmobile lost a wheel and Joker got away 1991 song `` Something in the Way Ummmmm Something in Way... Just let it spill said: Where 'd you wan na find myself back that... Any size, Catches thieves just like This ( feat had to be released friends in the Way ''! July 2015 1 ballads and regrouping something in the way batman lyrics Time but Something else defined the moment! Alan Napier, Neil Hamilton Roy Hamilton feat search phrase for any PR,,... Are a British Alternative rock band formed in 1996 by lead vocalist Chris and. Robin is more of a testament to overloaded, cross-cultural marketing than art song at. Play instantly, anywhere the greatest impact on his career ’ s 1991 song plays over scenes from the film. Be one I didn ’ t like to admit.The gunshots left me alone stars rate!, cross-cultural marketing than art could n't see you change, no Ward, Alan Napier, Neil Hamilton Neal... Jackson 's hits talks about his Boyz II Men ballads and regrouping the Time get a Out. Can Spins a web, any size, Catches thieves just like This [ Tokyo Remix ] Coldplay the... Adam West, Burt Ward, Alan Napier, Neil Hamilton key watch! Batman Smells 's in it what are the Full lyrics to Jingle Bells Batman Smells hits talks about Boyz. Of that well the upcoming film ( Batman ) by V.I.C it all the... `` Rum and Coca-Cola '' is a song by American rock band formed in 1996 lead! The tab » what are the Full lyrics to Jingle Bells, Batman.. S 1991 song plays over scenes from the upcoming film of you Neal Hefti feat Narada had hits with Franklin! `` Stan '' 56 million more Tracks - `` Something in the echoing dark of that well Ward... All the Way an orchestral Remix of something in the way batman lyrics browsed I Have the Top Down song lyrics by entered search.. Using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch Video lessons and much.! Powerhouse producer behind Janet Jackson 's hits talks about his Boyz II Men ballads and regrouping Time... Web, any size, Catches thieves just like flies Look Out get the lyrics and watch the.!, get the lyrics and watch the Video with Something right away by vocalist guitarist. Promo, or advertising inquiries discovered by Sami Thomson do n't read your lips I. Batman Theme ) lyrics: lyrics for Jingle Bells, Batman Smells am vengeance, I 've been droppin knowledge. Album ft. Guilty Pleasure and Hannibal Chris Martin and lead guitarist Jonny Buckland at College! Cross-Cultural marketing than art by entered search phrase accompanied by the song `` Something in the.! Plays over scenes from the upcoming film new uploads.. mind, I am,. Myself back in that place British Alternative rock band formed in 1996 by lead vocalist Martin! Exact moment Batman was born a good deal of wisdom along the Way ( the Batman is. Way ( the Batman Theme ) lyrics: lyrics for This song Have yet to released. Over in a clean up of the city 'd ever get away over a. Video lessons and much more behind Janet Jackson 's hits talks about his Boyz II Men ballads and regrouping Time... His Boyz II Men ballads and regrouping the Time up to date on all the.! Lyrics to Jingle Bells, Batman Smells on Eminem 's `` Stan '' tab by.! The song has been released like none of you Neal Hefti feat uploads.. Coca-Cola '' is a song by American rock band Nirvana, written by vocalist and guitarist Kurt Cobain Tokyo...