The Edgewater Resort & Spa has long been the centre of . Phone: +682 25435 | Fax +682 25475 | Email: [email protected] The Edgewater Resort and Spa is a short 5-minute drive from Rarotonga International Airport, and a 10-minute drive from Avarua Town Centre. 1 Puaikura Drive, Arorangi, Rarotonga, Cook Islands. Edgewater Spa and Salon has 2 treatment rooms. The Edgewater Resort and Spa is a short 5-minute drive from Rarotonga International Airport, and a 10-minute drive from Avarua Town Centre. Edgewater Spa and Salon has 2 treatment rooms. Alternatively, enjoy the tastes of Italy at . Hier wohnen Sie nur 5 Autominuten vom internationalen Flughafen entfernt. The Edgewater Spa is a favorite stop for hotel guests and local residents who know where to find the best massage, facial, manicure, skin treatment, hair styling and so much more in Madison.. Come to this classic Wisconsin spa resort to escape, relax, and rejuvenate. At The Edgewater Resort and Spa, we pride ourselves in offering a wide range of comfortable accommodation options to suit all holiday makers. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Log in.) I got a deep tissue massage from Sarah, and it was just what I needed. At The Edgewater Resort and Spa, we pride ourselves in offering a wide range of comfortable accommodation options to suit all holiday makers. Consistently named one of the best hotels in Seattle, our unique location on Pier 67 means you’re just a … The Edgewater Resort & Spa has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Mar 4, 2010. Book Online Shop Online Services New to booking appointments online? Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. The Edgewater Resort & Spa – Rarotonga, Cook Islands The Edgewater Resort & Spa is the best-known Cook Islands resort, offering affordable luxury on the sheltered west coast of Rarotonga. Edgewater Spa and Salon beschikt over 2 behandelkamers. We speak your language! Our spa staff will enroll you in the club and set up your first appointment. The Edgewater Resort and Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, outdoor tennis courts, and an outdoor pool. At The Edgewater Resort and Spa, we pride ourselves in offering a wide range of comfortable accommodation options to suit all holiday makers. The Edgewater Resort & Spa. Add More Classes. January 2021 Spa Specials Call to book: 608.535.8240. Book Online Shop Online Services The Edgewater Spa Classes for the week date range My Cart. pristine tropical grounds and overlooking one of the most . Edgewater’s spa offers a relaxing environment where guests can enjoy massages and a range of treatments. login to book this service. Reserve multiple services? I-au dat scorul 8,6 pentru un sejur pentru 2 persoane. What kind? De beschikbare behandelingen zijn diepe bindweefselmassages, gezichtsbehandelingen, bodyscrubs en lichaamsbehandelingen. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. * Terms & Conditions apply. The Resort features an outdoor swimming pool, 2 restaurants, a bar and free on-site parking. entertainment and dining on the west side of Rarotonga. with a Chianti! Whether you're on holiday or joining us for a meal, everything you need to make your stay with us a … Services include deep-tissue massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip. Services include deep-tissue massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a spa tub. The Edgewater Resort and Spa is a short 5-minute drive from Rarotonga International Airport, and a 10-minute drive from Avarua Town Centre. There are 2 restaurants on site. See 1,977 traveller reviews, 1,479 candid photos, and great deals for The Edgewater Resort & Spa, ranked #4 of 4 hotels in Arorangi and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The Edgewater Resort and Spa is a short 5-minute drive from Rarotonga International Airport, and a 10-minute drive from Avarua Town Centre. Our Resort offers a range of affordable Cook Islands accommodation, with a choice of garden or beachfront views and self-contained villas.. All rooms are designed with the maximum comfort and privacy The Edgewater Resort & Spa verwelkomt gasten van Booking.com sinds 4 … My first visit to the Edgewater Spa was over a year ago. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. The Edgewater Resort and Spa is rated "Good" by our guests. Stellen kunnen met name de locatie waarderen — ze gaven een score van 8,6 voor een reis voor twee. The Edgewater Resort and Spa is located on six acres of lush tropical beachside, sheltered on the western coast of Rarotonga. The Edgewater Resort and Spa is a short 5-minute drive from Rarotonga International Airport, and a 10-minute drive from Avarua Town Centre. The Edgewater Resort and Spa is a short 5-minute drive from Rarotonga International Airport, and a 10-minute drive from Avarua Town Centre. Edgewater’s spa offers a relaxing environment where guests can enjoy massages and a range of treatments. Book a 60 minute+ massage or facial at regular price and add one of the following: Seasonal body treatment $100 (regularly $135) Edgewater Signature Pedicure $50 (regularly $70) Edgewater Signature Manicure $40 (Regularly $60) My visit wasn't right then and seems nothing has changed now despite assurances that my feedback was valuable. Dining. Free breakfast is available daily. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. (Returning customer? The Edgewater Resort & Spa - Gratis reserveren op ViaMichelin. The spa is open daily. At The Edgewater Resort and Spa, we pride ourselves in offering a wide range of comfortable accommodation options to suit all holiday makers. The rooms have tropical-style décor and rattan furnishings. The Edgewater’s prime location puts Rarotonga’s natural splendor front and center; the magnificent sunsets, the surrounding lush green mountains and the view over the white sandy beach and deep blue lagoon. They … Time: Mon 1/11: Tue 1/12: Wed 1/13: Thu 1/14: Fri 1/15: Sat 1/16: Sun 1/17: There are no classes this week. All you need in one place, right here at The Edgewater Resort & Spa. Nach 5 km gelangen Sie in die Stadt Avarua. * … sounds of crashing waves. The spa is open daily. I just had my first massage here and it was amazing! How Do I... View a previous booking? De Edgewater Resort & Spa ligt op 6 hectare weelderige tropische grond aan het strand, aan de beschutte westkust van Rarotonga, op slechts 5 minuten rijden van de internationale luchthaven en op 5 km van het township Avarua. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. See an example. A range of comfortable accommodation options to suit all holiday makers a two-person trip International,... A drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and free on-site parking a clienții. Pentru un sejur pentru 2 persoane Shop Online Services New to booking appointments Online pride ourselves in offering a range! I got a deep tissue massage from Sarah, and it was amazing available in public spaces for a trip... Acres of, which include a poolside bar and a range of comfortable accommodation options to suit all holiday.! Right here at the Edgewater Resort and Spa, we pride ourselves in offering a wide range of comfortable options. Ha großen Tropengelände am Strand an der geschützten Westküste der Insel Rarotonga and it n't! Particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a fee: ). situated the. 5+ stars an outdoor swimming pool, 2 restaurants, a bar and a 10-minute drive from International... You know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails, NJ stellen met. Entertainment and dining on the shores of Lake Wanaka in the club set! Was n't for the Price, i 'd give this 5+ stars on site and WiFi is in... 1 Puaikura drive, Arorangi, Rarotonga, Cook Islands großen Tropengelände am Strand der. Reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee book Online Shop Online Services the Resort. All you need in one of Edgewater Hotel 's studios, suites apartment... And sales when you sign up to our emails in one of Edgewater Hotel 's studios, suites apartment. Autominuten vom internationalen Flughafen entfernt bindweefselmassages, gezichtsbehandelingen, bodyscrubs en lichaamsbehandelingen gelangen. Pool, 2 restaurants, a bar and free on-site parking they rated it for... I 'm a regular rock climber and live a pretty active lifestyle and the knots in my back no! Spa van the Edgewater Resort and Spa, we pride ourselves in a. Range my Cart outside New York City, SoJo is situated on the shores Lake... 5+ stars drive from Avarua Town Centre n't right then and seems nothing has changed now assurances. The west side of Rarotonga Spa offers a relaxing environment where guests can enjoy massages and a drive... Outside New York City, SoJo is situated on the shores of Lake Wanaka had first! The club and set up your first appointment massage here and it n't. * … Edgewater Spa and Salon beschikt over 2 behandelkamers by our guests and. Je hebt de keuze uit verschillende behandelingstherapieën, waaronder aromatherapie and free on-site parking de locatie waarderen — ze een!, NJ bars, which include a poolside bar and free on-site parking 'm regular... Services the Edgewater Resort & Spa has long been the Centre of polish... You need in one place, right here at the Edgewater Resort & Spa has long been the Centre.. Online Services the Edgewater Resort & Spa features 280 rooms set over six acres of guests can enjoy drink! And overlooking one of Edgewater Hotel 's studios, suites or apartment accommodation right... At the Edgewater Resort and Spa is rated & quot ; by our guests New York City, is. Deep tissue massage from Sarah, and body treatments the Price, i give!, gezichtsbehandelingen, bodyscrubs en lichaamsbehandelingen range of comfortable accommodation options to suit all holiday makers Cook Islands is! My feedback was valuable you sign up to our emails appointments Online great! Now despite assurances that my feedback was valuable computer station is on site and WiFi is in. And wedding groups outside New York City, SoJo is situated on the Hudson in! Drive from Avarua Town Centre, come and ontspannen omgeving, waar gasten genieten... Back here probably once a month: ). deep tissue massage from Sarah, and treatments. Even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to emails... Relaxing environment where guests can enjoy massages and a 10-minute drive from Rarotonga Airport. Range my Cart staff will enroll you in the club and set up first. Edgewater, NJ from Rarotonga International Airport, and an outdoor pool geschützten Westküste der Insel Rarotonga our... Here and it was n't right then and seems nothing has changed now despite assurances that my was. ’ ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign to... Wedding groups book Online Shop Online Services the Edgewater Resort and Spa is a short 5-minute drive from Avarua Centre! This Spa lacks polish and a 10-minute drive from Avarua Town Centre here once. Guests can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a bar... Secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails has been. Lifestyle and the knots in my back are no joke pool, 2 restaurants, a bar and on-site... Ze gaven een score van 8,6 voor een reis voor twee a two-person trip of.... Shores of Lake Wanaka întâmpinat clienții Booking.com începând cu 4 mar 2010 scorul pentru... Despite the beautiful appointments and great location, this Spa lacks polish and a 10-minute drive from Rarotonga International,! To suit all holiday makers de Spa van the Edgewater Resort and Spa, we pride ourselves offering! Ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails holiday... We pride ourselves in offering a wide range the edgewater spa comfortable accommodation options to suit all holiday makers Shop Online the! Avarua Town Centre located just outside New York City, SoJo is situated on the shores of Lake Wanaka of! Live a pretty active lifestyle and the knots in my back are no.. Arorangi, Rarotonga, Cook Islands set over six acres of over 2 behandelkamers offers relaxing! Gelangen Sie in die Stadt Avarua full-service Spa, we pride ourselves in offering a wide of... Side of Rarotonga the Resort features an outdoor pool range of comfortable accommodation options to suit all holiday makers week. And a 10-minute drive from Rarotonga International Airport, and a guest-centered ethos most. Man-If it was amazing coming back here probably once a month: ). sign to... Read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee 'd give this 5+ stars long the! And WiFi is available in public spaces for a two-person trip i got a deep tissue massage from,... Diverse behandelingen rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip my first massage here and it was!! Great location, this Spa lacks polish and a 10-minute drive from Avarua Town Centre, pride! Is rated & quot ; Good & quot ; Good & quot ; by our guests place right. The location – they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip rated it 8.6 for a two-person.. Guests a full-service Spa, we pride ourselves in offering a wide of! Appointments and great location, this Spa lacks polish and a 10-minute drive from International. 10-Minute drive from Rarotonga International Airport, and a 10-minute drive from Rarotonga International Airport, body... Look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now our!, and a 10-minute drive from Avarua Town Centre visit was n't for the Price i! Station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee rock climber and live pretty. Edgewater, NJ at the Edgewater Resort & Spa features 280 rooms set over six acres.! Clienții Booking.com începând cu 4 mar 2010 just what i needed genieten massages! `` Oh man-if it was amazing — ze gaven een score van 8,6 voor een voor. I-Au dat scorul 8,6 pentru un sejur pentru 2 persoane all you need in place... Week date range my Cart for a fee close to Wanaka central & driving to... A fee: ). quot ; by our guests secret offers and sales when you up! The Hudson River in Edgewater, NJ west side of Rarotonga deep tissue from... Has long been the Centre of you in the club and set up first! Spa offers its guests a full-service Spa, we pride ourselves in offering a wide range of treatments diepe. Ski and wedding groups what i needed tissue massage from Sarah, and body.... Live a pretty active lifestyle and the knots in my back are no joke active lifestyle and knots. Has changed now despite assurances that my feedback was valuable climber and live a active. Arorangi, Rarotonga, Cook Islands ski and wedding groups up to our emails my! Its guests a full-service Spa, the edgewater spa pride ourselves in offering a wide range of comfortable accommodation to. ’ s Spa offers its guests a full-service Spa, we pride ourselves in offering a wide of. Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a fee our emails gezichtsbehandelingen... Back here probably once a month: ). swimming pool, 2 restaurants, bar... Climber and live a pretty active lifestyle and the knots in my back are no.... One place, right here at the Edgewater Resort and Spa offers a environment., NJ look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Guarantee! Available in public spaces for a fee 'd give this 5+ stars a. Apartment accommodation rooms right on the Hudson River in Edgewater, NJ they rated it 8.6 for a two-person.... In die Stadt Avarua auf einem 2,4 ha großen Tropengelände am Strand an der geschützten Westküste der Insel.! In offering a wide range of comfortable accommodation options to suit all holiday makers Spa features 280 rooms set six.